Dr NTR University BSc Nursing/BPT/BSc MLT 2015-16 Web Counseling Instructions to the Candidates
1.Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline centre with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 800/- and all others have to pay Rs.1000/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
6. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates.
7. Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
8. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Certificates from the counter.
9. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth and details of other examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. Candidates are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
10.Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other place having internetfacility. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options . Hence candidates are advised to exercise options after certificate verification as per the schedule given. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
11.The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at http://paramed.apsche.ac.in
12.On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
13. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order, and report at the Allotted college.
14. For exercising options, the list of all eligible colleges and courses offered by each college is displayed on the internet.
15. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options. 16. For latest updates, visit the website http://paramed.apsche.ac.in
17.Refer Procedure to exercise web options for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on web.
18. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
19.Next round of counseling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted.
20. If a decision is taken to conduct second phase counseling, a separate notification will be placed in the website for the left over seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
21. Help Desk Numbers : 9490332169 , 9502001583