DSSSB Fire Operator Notification 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment Notification 2019 for 706 Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 7th October till 6th November at dsssbonline.nic.in.
DSSSB Fire Operator Notification 2019 – Apply Online 706 Posts @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in
The opening date, closing date of application and post-wise break-up of vacancies are as under:-
- Opening Date of Application:- 07/10/2019
- Closing Date of Application:- 06/11/2019
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following post under Delhi Fire Service, Govt. of NCT of Delhi:-
|S.No.||Post Code||Name of the Post||Name of Deptt.||Group||Grade Pay||Vacancy|
|1||18/19||Fire Operator (only for Male)||DELHI FIRE SERVICE||C||Rs. 2000||21||190||115||309||71||706|
IMPORTANT NOTE:- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
The details of the qualification, age limit, fee etc. are available on the website http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in. The closing date for submission of online application is up to 06/11/2019 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
The details regarding name of the post(s), post code, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit etc. as per the Recruitment Rules provided by the user department are as under:-
|Post Code:-||18/19||Name of the post:-||FIRE OPERATOR (Only for Male)|
|DELHI FIRE SERVICE|
|Number of Vacancies:-||(Total-706)- (UR-190, OBC-115, SC-309, ST-71, EWS-21)|
|Educational Qualification:-||Essential:-||1. Matric pass from a recognized Institute/Board or equivalent.|
2. Should possess valid license for driving heavy duty vehicles.
3. Should qualify physical endurance test, driving test and written test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
Note:- Candidate selected for appointment to the post shall have to undergo a pre-service training of 6 months as prescribed by Chief Fire Officer and shall have to pass the prescribed test. The training shall be terminated if the work and conduct of the candidates is not found satisfactory. During training a fixed amount of stipend shall only be paid.
|Desirable:-||1. Technical qualification in profession.|
|Desirable:-||Experience in playing band.|
|Physical Standard||Essential||Male||1. Minimum Height : 165 cms. (relaxable of 5 cms for hilly area people)|
2. Minimum Weight: 50 kgs.
3. Chest (normal): 81 cms.
Chest (expanded): 86.5 cms.
4. Eye Sight: 6/6
|Disqualification||(1) Wearing glasses/ squint eyes/colour blindness.|
(2) Flat Feet
(3) Knock Knee.
(4) Deformity of any limb / extra limb.
|Pay Scale:-||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- Group: ‘C’|
|Age Limit:-||27 years, Age Relaxation will be given as per the table regarding age relaxation given below at para 6.|
|This post is identified not suitable for PwD candidates as per requisition of user department.|
|R.No.||F.2(59)/Admn./DFS/HQ/2012/1672 Dt. 07/08/2019|
NOTE : 1. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
3. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWSs etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
4. The successful candidates will be required to upload legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card containing signature of Invigilator (used in examination) along with the hard copy of printout of online application form in OARS at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
5. The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi/NCR only.
6. The candidates must carry in original Aadhaar Card/ any Govt. issued Photo Identity proof to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
1. EXAMINATION FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT: Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only)
a) Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
b) Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under
Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
c) The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
d) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. MODE OF SELECTION: The selection shall be made through One Tier (G) examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer. * Examination Scheme : DSSSB will conduct Examination for the post code as per examination scheme given in Annexure-I. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
|Tier||Post Code||Exam. Code||Time||Total Ques. (MCQ)||Total Marks (MCQ)||Total Marks (Descript.)||Grand Total||Syllabus|
|One Tier (general)||18/19||I-T-G||2 hrs.||200||200||N.A.||200||A). 1. General Awareness.|
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability.
3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.
4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension.
5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (40 Marks each)
i. Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
ii. The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as under (pls. refer notification dated 26/04/2013 available on the website of the Board):-
- D General :40%
- D OBC (Delhi) :35%
- D SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
- D Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
iii. The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of
iv. Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.