ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has invited ONLINE Applications for filling up the post of Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 539 Posts of Social Security Officer
Important Dates And Details – ESIC Recruitment
- Name of the organization: ESI Corporation
- Name of the post: Social Security Officer (SSO)/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent
- No.of Vacancies: 539
- End date of Online Application: 05.10.2018
- A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
- Experience (Desirable): Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
- Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 05.10.2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories
Scale Of Pay:
- Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 44900/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen : Rs.250/-
- All other categories : Rs.500/-
- The selection will be done on preliminary and main examination.
How To Apply:
1. Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2018 IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be
generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission
of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually
Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.