GITAM GAT Application Form 2020: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) is all set to start the GAT application process 2020. Students interested to apply to get admission in MBA courses in GITAM can proceed to apply before 30th March 2020. Bengaluru School of Management Studies, GITAM campus in Bengaluru has already started accepting the application forms from 6th November for MBA admissions 2020. Interested candidates seeking to apply for GITAM admissions 2020 can visit the official website, bsmsadmissions.gitam.edu to fill up the application form. Aspirants have to register with the GITAM website initially, after that they will be able to fill up the application form. Rs 500/- will be charged towards the application fee by the applicants. The application fee can be paid online at the time of filling up the application form.
GITAM GAT Application Form 2020 (Available) – Apply For All Courses @ gat.gitam.edu
- Last date for submission of filled-in Applications : 30th March 2020
- Online Slot Booking: 05th to 07th April 2020
- Download E-Hall-Tickets from: 05th April 2020 onwards
- Online Test dates: 11th to 21st April 2020
- Announcement of GAT-2020 Ranks: 25th April 2020
How to Apply
i) Apply online at www.gitam.edu (or)
ii) Applications can be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request (or)
iii) Applications are also available throughout India in selected branches of
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- INDIAN BANK
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
The filled – in application along with a Demand Draft for Rs 800/- drawn in favour of GITAM Deemed to be University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should
reach on or before 30 March, 2020 to the below
GITAM (Deemed to be University),
Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
GITAM Application Fee
|Admission mode||Online application fee||Offline application fee|
|GAT||to be announced||Rs. 800 + Rs. 150 towards application request fee|
GITAM Application Form 2020 – Required Documents
- 10th Class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- Net banking or online payment mode details
To Upload Online
- X class board certificate
- Inter marks certificate
- Degree marks certificate
- Study certificate
- Income certificate
- Category certificate
- Rank card
- The scanned image of the photograph should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Upload your recent passport size color photograph (Not older than 3 months).
- The size of the photo image must be more than 4 kb and less than 50 kb.
- The dimension of the photographed image should be 4 cm (width) x 4 cm (Height).
GITAM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Eligibility to apply for GITAM GAT 2020|
|B.Tech. programs||A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and first class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.|
|B.Tech. in Biotechnology||A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry and first class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.|
|B.Pharmacy||A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.|
|M.Tech||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the specific subject that is as per the course they are applying for.|
|M.Arch||Pass in B.Arch. from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.|
|M.Pharm||Pass in B.Pharm. from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Eligibility for GITAM GOT 2020|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in all.|
GITAM Application Form 2020 – Details
|Exam / Admission||Application Process||Last Date To Apply|
|GITAM M..Phil / PhD 2019 – 20||14 Oct 2019||Over|
|GAT 2020 online and offline forms||Nov 2019 – 30 Mar 2020||Coming soon!|
|GOT 2020||started on 06 Nov 2019||Active Now!|
|GSAT 2020 for science courses||To be announced!||Coming soon!|
|GITAM Law Admissions 2020||To be announced!||Coming soon!|
|GET 2020 for international business studies program||To be announced!||Coming soon!|
|GNAT 2020 for nursing courses||To be announced!||Coming soon!|
|CET 2020||To be announced!||Coming soon!|
Details to be filled in the GITAM Admission Form 2020
|Personal Details||Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Religion, Category, Guardians’ details|
|Address for Correspondence and test center preferences||full address, mobile number, email id, 2 test center preference|
|Test Code and details of Name the College last studied/studying||test code must have opted from the dropdown menu, last attended college name, city, state and district|
|Declaration||The candidates have to check the declaration box before submitting the application form|
How to Fill Up the GITAM Application Form 2020
Step 1: Register with the GITAM portal.
Step 2: Fill the online application form
Step 3: Upload the Photograph and Signature
Step 4: Make a payment of the application fee
Steps to fill up GITAM Application Form 2020
- Visit he GITAM official website: https://gat.gitam.edu
- Click on the New Applicant on the homepage.
- Register with the GITAM Portal using their name, date of birth, a program of study, email id and password of choice.
- Fill up the details of the application number/email id and password, and sign in to access the application form.
- In the application form fill up the details of Personal details and upload photo, Address, Educational Qualification, Hostel facility, Document upload, Test and program
- Pay the required application fee using debit/credit cards or net banking.
- Finally, after submitting the application form, take a printout of the application form.
How to Book the GITAM Exam Slot?
- Applicants have to sign in with the GITAM portal with user id and password.
- Select the preferable slot and timings from the list.
- The competitors can select any of the 3 examination centers as per their choice.
- The slot confirmation will be sent to the applicants after scrutinizing the preferences.