Grama Sachivalayam Job Chart pdf: Job Chart of AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam pdf Download in Telugu/English.
Grama Sachivalayam Job Chart pdf Download in Telugu/English
1. General Job Chart of the Village Secretariat Functionaries
2. Job chart of the Panchayat Secretary
3. Job chart of Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
4. Job chart of Village Surveyor
5. Job chart Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
6. Job chart of Animal Husbandry Assistant
7. Job chart of Village Fisheries Assistant
8. Job chart of Village Horticulture Assistant
9. Job chart of Village Agriculture Assistant
10. Job chart of Village Sericulture Assistant
11. Job chart of Mahila Police & Women & Child Welfare Assistant
12. Job chart of Engineering Assistant
13. Job chart of Energy Assistant
14. Job chart of Digital Assistant
15. Job chart of Welfare & Education Assistant
16. DO’s and Don’ts of Village Secretariat Functionaries
General Job Chart of the Village Secretariat Functionaries
1. The Village Secretariat shall function as…
- An effective mechanism to deliver services.
- A strong & workable channel for implementation of NAVARATHNALU
- A mechanism for Transparency and accountability in delivery of government services to the citizens
- A unit of convergence among departments for providing services at village level.
2. The office of Gram Panchayat will be termed as “Village Secretariat”.
3. All the Village Secretariat Functionaries are the employees of the Local Government and are responsible to the Gram Panchayat.
4. All the Village Secretariat Functionaries shall attend the office daily, duly following office timings i.e. 10.00AM to 5.00PM and they shall plan their day to day activities in a meticulous way to fulfill the administration as well as field work. If necessary, they shall plan the filed visits in such a way (early morning/ late evening) keeping in view the importance of the responsibility/duty/task and also availability of the beneficiaries/ target group at household/ community level.
5. The prime duty of the Village Secretariat Functionaries is to provide various Government / other services at the door steps of Citizens and ensure delivery of Navarathnalu.
6. The Panchayat Secretary of each Village Secretariat shall function as the Secretary/convener to the Village Secretariat.
7. Functional assistants shall cross check and verify the sector wise needs/ beneficiaries/ problems of the households identified by the Village Volunteers and shall take steps as shown in the process flow (Figure – 1 & Box – 1)
8. The Panchayat Secretary & functional assistants shall aid & assist Gram Panchayat in performing its functions, while preserving the autonomy of Gram Panchayats.
9. The Functional Assistants of line departments will function as per the job chart provided and report to Gram Panchayat.
10. All the Village Secretariat Functionaries should maintain a diary of work done every day to be reviewed by the Village Panchayath Authorities.
11. The functional assistants of Village Secretariat shall participate in Gram Panchayat meetings and Gram Sabhas to enable convergence of their functioning at Gram Panchayat level.
12. Village secretariats shall assist in preparation of Gram Panchayat Development plans for Five years on the subjects delegated to them from time to time, as per the prescribed procedure.
13. The functionaries of the village secretariat shall prepare integrated annual plans using the PRA (Participatory Rural Appraisal) techniques, duly capturing the felt needs & aspirations of the people, as per the prescribed procedure.
14. Village secretariat shall endeavor to provide services pertaining to the subjects delegated to them from time to time, as per well-defined citizen charter, being accountable to Gram Panchayats.
15. The Village Secretariat shall function according to prescribed business rules and office procedures. These business rules, office procedures and record maintenance systems will be notified separately.
16. All the Village Secretariat Functional Assistants in coordination and with convergence shall ensure the implementation of following enactments in the Local Government area
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1956
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
- Weights and Measures Act, 1976.
- Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986
- WALTA Act 2004
- Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act 2006
- Liquor Policy of Andhra Pradesh
17. All the Village Secretariat Functionaries shall follow up action on the grievances received under ‘Spandana’ and other at GP level.
18. All the Village Secretariat Functionaries shall ensure the implementation of AP Panchayat Raj Act, 1994.
19. The functionaries recruited initially will be on probation for a period of two years at a consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month. There after the concerned Departments will take necessary action as per service rules in force for confirming the probation.
20. The performance of the Functional Assistants shall be reviewed periodically by the Mandal/district level officers concerned and periodically submit the performance appraisal reports.
21. The Functional Assistants shall converge their functioning with Village Secretariats keeping proper linkages with other departments, to act as a single unit of administration. Organic links must be established among various Departments and institutions.
22. The Functional Assistants shall apply for the Casual leave to the Sarpanch of the Gram Panchayat.
23. The Functional Assistants shall be responsible to their regular Supervisory Officers of the concerned line Departments in technical aspects.
24. In the event of transfer / suspension / removal / dismissal / retirement or proceeding on leave other than casual leave, the functional assistants shall hand over all the accounts, registers, records and the like to the person duly appointed by the competent authority or authorized to take charge.
25. Each Functional assistant shall maintain and be the custodians of the department specific records. They shall submit the records to the Gram Panchayat as well as to the respective departments for verification/ Inspection/ Audit on intimation or request.
26. All the Village Secretariat Functionaries shall attend any other work (which may not be related to their department) as entrusted by the competent authorities/ Gram Panchayat.
27. All the Village Secretariat Functionaries shall accompany the higher authorities concerned during the filed inspections.
Figure – 1: PROCESS FLOW OF VILLAGE SECREATARIAT
Box No. 1 – Village secretariat service delivery Timeline
For approval of sanctions and clearance of grievances, conduct of regular Gram Sabhas in the following dates should be made mandatory
• April – 14th • May 21st • July 1st • August 21st • October 3rd • November 21st • January 2nd • February 21st
Grama Sachivalayam Job Chart Telugu (గ్రామ సచివాలయం జాబ్ చార్ట్)
- పంచాయితీ కార్యదర్శి ముఖ్య విధులు
- వి.ఆర్.ఓ ముఖ్య నిధులు
- గ్రామ సర్వేయరు ముఖ్య విధులు
- ఎహెచ్ అసిస్టెంట్ ముఖ్య విధులు
- ఇంజినీరింగ్ అసిస్టెంట్
- విద్యుత్ శాఖ అసిస్టెంట్
- వ్యవసాయ శాఖ సహాయకులు
- డిజిటల్ అసిస్టెంట్
- సంక్షేమ మరియు విద్య శాఖ సహాయకులు
- మహిళా పోలీసులు