GSEB HSC Rechecking/Revaluation Form 2020 Details – How to Apply Online: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has started accepting the application forms for HSC Revaluation/Recounting. Students who are seeking to apply for HSC rechecking can proceed applying through online at GSEB Official website, gseb.org. The board announced that the HSC rechecking application forms will be accepted from 26 May to 8 June.
Hence students who have already checked the result and seeking to apply for rechecking/recounting can proceed to apply from today. Students seeking improvement in their marks can apply for recounting/retotaling or rechecking as per their wish. Recounting is to just count the marks again and revaluation/rechecking is to evaluate the total paper once again. The board has announced that re-verification charge as Rs 100 per subject and rechecking charge as Rs 300 per subject. Students can apply the revaluation/recounting for the subjects in which they have got less marks. This helps to improve the score. Students of Arts/Science/Maths groups can apply for rechecking within the specified application dates. Students seeking to check more details about GSEB HSC rechecking application process, and other details from the following article.
GSEB HSC Rechecking Form 2020 Arts Science Commerce Apply Online – Gujarat Board 12th Revalution Application
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is the state level education board, which was formed under ‘The Gujarat Secondary Education Act 1972’. The board provides affiliations to many government and private schools in the state of Gujarat. The GSEB is the state level education board that monitors the SSC/10th Class and intermediate education in the state. The board annually monitors the syllabus and examination patterns and various other associated aspects of the education curriculum in the state. The GSEB conducts the academic examinations in February/March months for all the students and releases the results in April/May months. Yearly, lakhs of students from Gujarat gains the certification from GSEB Board.
GSEB HSC Rechecking Application Form 2020 – Important Details
|Board Details||Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar|
|Official Website||gsebeservice.com, gseb.org|
|Article For||GSEB HSC Science Revaluation Form|
|Examination||Gujarat HSC Science/ Arts/ Commerce|
|Article Category||Exam Form|
|GSEB 12th Rechecking Form Date||May 26, 2020|
|GSEB HSC Rechecking Application Form Last Date||June 08, 2020|
|Apply for Re-Checking||Online|
|Application Fee||For Verification: Rs. 100/- Per Subjects; For Rechecking: Rs. 300/- Per Subjects|
Gujarat HSC Revaluation/Retotaling Application Form 2020
Gujarat Board has recently declared the results for Higher Secondary Class (HSC)/Class 12th for Science/Arts/Maths groups. As per the board statistics, this year 1,16,494 Regular, private, Ex-students appeared for the academic examinations 2019-20. As per the result, the pass percentage was 71.34% this year. Students who got less marks in any of the subjects and expecting more marks can apply the rechecking from 26 May to 8 June. Students can apply for Gujarat HSC rechecking for all subjects. The application form for rechecking, scrutiny, revaluation will be accepted at gsebeservice.com | gseb.org. Students can apply the Gujarat HSC Rechecking through online only.
GSEB HSC Arts/Commerce/Science Rechecking Application Form 2020 – Important Details
- Gujarat HSC rechecking application form is available at gsebeservice.com, gseb.org.
- The GSEB HSC Rechecking for Arts/Science/Commerce can be done through online [only].
- The application forms for recounting/rechecking will be accepted only through online.
- GSEB 12th rechecking fee can be paid through any Debit card/credit card/net banking systems.
- Students who have applied for rechecking can expect improvement in their marks. If not the marks will remain the same.
- The board has announced that re-verification charge as Rs 100 per subject and rechecking charge as Rs 300 per subject.
GSEB HSC Rechecking Application Form 2020 Links
|GSEB HSC Science Rechecking/Revaluation Form 2020 Application Link||Click Here (Apply Now)|
|Gujarat Result Paripatra Science HSC 2020||Check Here|
|અવલોકન/ગુણચકાસણી/OMR Copy માટેની સૂચનાઓ||Check Here|
Gujarat HSC Rechecking application process
- Visit the GSEB official website, gsebeservice.com | gseb.org
- Students can find the GSEB HSC Rechecking application form for Science/Arts/Maths Groups.
- Click on the application form and fill up the details of name, hall ticket number, subjects applying, and other details specified over there.
- Download the photocopy of the answer sheet of the specified subjects.
- And apply for rechecking.
- Students need to pay the concerned application fee through online using any debit cred/credit card/net banking.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgement.