IBPS Clerk Notification 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Clerk IX Recruitment Notification 201. Candidates having suitable eligibility criteria can apply through online from 17th September 2019. Last Date to apply for Clerk VII Exam is 9th October. Interested aspirants can send the online applications through ibps.in within stipulated dates. Candidates can download IBPS Clerk iX Notification 2019 PDF from the official website and go through all the details once before applying for the Clerk IX Examination 2019. Candidates eagerly waiting for the IBPS Clerk iX Notification 2019 can check the details such as eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates from this article.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019 & January 2020.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -IX). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2020-21 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP Clerks-IX will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2021 with or without giving any notice.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 – Apply Online For 12075 Posts @ ibps.in
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||07.12.2019, 08.12.2019,|
14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2019/ January 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||19.01.2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS Clerk IX Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP Clerks-IX should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African
countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
II. Age Limit (As on 01.09.2019):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age limit
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the|
defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated|
from their husbands who have not remarried
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu &|
Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal|
retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS Clerk VII Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for the clerk posts for SBI, and various other banks if they qualified in the 3 major rounds of selection process. The selection process includes,
- Preliminary examination
- Mains Examination
Candidates clearing the prelims exam will be sent forward to mains examination and candidates clearing the mains exam will be sent forward to the interview round. Finally, candidates clear the interview round will get placement in any bank associated with this recruitment process.
IBPS Clerk IX ONLINE EXAMINATIONS:
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
|Name of Tests|
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|Time allotted for each test|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
IBPS Clerk Procedure for applying online 2019
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sen They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates a re a dv ised t o use t he “ S AVE AN D NE XT” facilitytover if y the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is pe rmitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on select The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Download IBPS Clerk XI Notification 2019 PDF (Official)
Click This Link to Apply for IBPS Clerk Posts 2019 – (Starts from 12th Sep)