IBPS CRP PO/ MT Recruitment 2018: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has released Common Recruitment Process For Recruitment Of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees In Participating Organisations (CRP PO/MT-VIII For Vacancies Of 2019-20). The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2018.
IBPS CRP PO/ MT-VIII Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For 4102 Posts @ ibps.in
|Name Of the Post||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees|
|Start Of Online Application||14.08.2018|
|End Of Online Application||04.09.2018|
- Candidates, intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-VIII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement or Notification.
Age (As on 01.08.2018):
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
- i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications (As on 04.09.2018):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Mode Of Selection:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Intimation Charges Payable from 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
i. Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
ii. Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure for applying online:
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. For More Details See the Notification
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online only from 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online.