Indian Oil Requirement 2019: India oil has invited applications for engagement of Accountant/ Techanician / Trade Apprenties under multiple trades at its operating locations.
Indian Oil Requirement 2019 – Apply Online For 391 Trade Apprentices & Technical Apprentices
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates with following qualification for engagement as Apprentices in its Refineries under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as
amended) in the Trades I Disciplines mentioned below Notification.
Indian Oil Requirement 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Online Application Opening||16-02-2019|
|Online Application Last Date||08-03-2019|
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 24 years
How to apply:
1. Indian Oil has Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
2. A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
3. Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 16/02/2019 and close at 17.00 hours on 08/03/2019.
4. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’> go to Latest Job Openings> go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division> select the link of the Refinery Unit, where they want to apply for Apprenticeship Training.