JEECUP Application Form 2019: Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC) released the notification for UP Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) – 2019. Candidates aspiring to get admission in the polytechnic course in the state of Uttar Pradesh have to attend the test and get the good merit in the examination to get the admission. Aspirants can apply through the JEECUP official website, jeecup.nic.in. The online application process for JEECUP 2019 is going to starts from 3rd week of December. The starting date will be soon announced by the JEECUP. Aspirants seeking to apply for JEECUP 2019 can check more details of the application process, examination pattern, and other major aspects regarding the JEECUP from the following.
JEECUP Application Form 2019 – UP JEE Apply Online From 3rd Dec @ jeecup.nic.in
Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh is shortly known as JEECUP. The UP JEE entrance examination will be conducted annually for aspirants seeking to get admission in Polytechnic, Engineering and other technical courses. Candidates who are seeking to get admission in various technical courses compete for the JEECUP entrance test every year. JEECUP is authorised to conduct the test for the aspirants. Candidates who are going to clash for UP JEE 2019 can check the eligibility criteria, courses information, and other required information from the following.
JEECUP 2019 – Complete Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE)|
|Name of the Examination||JEECUP 2019|
|Category||JEECUP Online Application and Eligibility Criteria 2019|
|Admission Into||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Other Diploma Courses|
JEECUP Reservation Of Seats In Admission
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||21%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||2%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|Ward of Military Personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidates of all categories||20%|
JEECUP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Courses Offered Through JEECUP & Required Qualification [Eligibility Criteria]
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/appeared with Agriculture subject in 12th.|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks|
||12th passed/appeared (Hindi and English)|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy.||10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science with 50% marks for Unreserved/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST|
|F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology||B.Sc Passed/appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses.||Graduate in any discipline|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management.||12th passed/appeared with 50% marks for GEN/OBC and 45% for SC/ST|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology.||Engineering diploma passed/ appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute|
Age Limit of the applicants must be minimum of 14 years. And the applicant should be an Indian national. There is no upper age limit standard set by the authority.
- General candidates should pay the application fee of Rs: 300/- + bank charges.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC must pay the application fee of Rs: 200/- + bank charges.
Candidates have to pay the application fee using SBI-Challan or through online using any debit/credit cards.
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2018
|Number of Questions||120|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based (Offline)|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for each correct|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks deducted for each wrong|
JEECUP Syllabus 2019
For Diploma: questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects from 10th standard.
For engineering & technology diploma courses: questions will be asked from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from 12th standard.
JEECUP 2019 Important Dates
|Application forms availability||3rd week of December 2018|
|Submission of application form Last date||2nd week of February 2019|
|Admit card will be issued from||1st week of April 2019|
|Exam for Group A (for Engineering/Technology Diploma)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam for Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K7||3rd week of April 2019|
|The result will be announced on||Last week of May 2019|
How To Apply for JEECUP 2019?
Phase I: Creating The User ID and Password
- Initially, the applicants need to visit the JEECUP official portal, jeecup.nic.in.
- Register with the JEECUP official website by providing the details such as name, email, mobile number, and state information.
- After that, candidates need to select the application for the corresponding group/course for which they wish to apply.
- While tapping on submit button, the candidate will be guided to the next page, where he/she has to provide the details such as name, Aadhar Card Number, Email ID, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and other details.
- Click On ‘Validate Aadhar’ tap down to the details.
- The candidate needs to create the user id and password in the next step and need to click on the submit button.
- Candidates will be provided with the application number and password details.
Phase II: Filling Up The Application Form
- Now, the JEECUP 2019 online application form can be filled up with the required details such as Category, Subcategory, Place of Residence, State of Eligibility, Nationality, etc.
- Applicants have to select their preferable examination centres, their last appeared course, the name of the board, passing year, roll number/hall ticket number of class 10th, and other academic details.
Phase III: Adding the Image and Signature
Applicants need to attach the signature, photograph, and thumb impression with the sizes and format given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Phase IV: Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the required application fee and bank charges using debit/credit cards. Or through e-challan. Candidates have to pay the bank charges as well. The application fee information will be seen at the time of application filing.
Phase V: Taking The Printout of Acknowledgement
After completing of the above process, candidates will be sent the confirmation of fee payment and application. Take a printout of the acknowledgment and keep it safe.