J&K Bank Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited from permanent residents of J&K State, fulfilling the eligibility criteria for appointment of Banking Associate in J&K Bank. Candidates selected will be posted anywhere in India.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 For 1200 Banking Associate – Apply Online @ jkbank.com
Eligible candidates who aspire to join J&K Bank as Banking Associate are required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The aspirants have to appear in online test. Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed process. The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
Submission of On-line Application 24.10.2018 to 10.11.2018
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized JK Bank website https://www.jkbank.com under careers link for details and updates.
Important Dates And Details:
- Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd
- Name of the Post: Banking Associates
- No.of vacancies: 1200
- Submission of Online Application: 24/10/2018
- Submission of Online Application Last Date: 10/11/2018
Educational Qualification: – Graduate / Post-graduate with 55% marks and above:-Educational qualifications should be from a recognized University/Institute (UGC/AICTE approved) & the result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018. (The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%)
- General: 18-32 years as on 01.01.2018
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Relaxation of 3 years i.e., 18-35 yrs as on 01.01.2018
Note: The general category candidates born before 02.01.1986 & after 01.01.2000 are not eligible to apply.
- General Category Rs. 800/-
- SC and ST Category Rs. 600/-
How to Apply :
1. Before Applying, Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited through Online mode.
3. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://www.jkbank.com under Careers link regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation/advertisement etc. will be issued in case of any change/update. for more details click the below link.