JNTUA 12th Convocation scheduled on 11th April 2022 is Postponed
Updated on 04-04-2022: XII Convocation scheduled on 11th April, 2022 is postponed and rescheduled date will be intimated later
The Twelfth Convocation of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananatapur, Ananathapuramu is scheduled on 11th April 2022 (Monday) at 11.00 AM in the NTR Auditorium, JNTU Anantapur, Ananthapuramu.
- Gold Medal recipients can receive their gold medals, degree and merit certificates on the dais.
- All Ph.D/MPhil/MS awardees can receive their degrees on the dais.
- The student of B.Tech & B.Pharmacy courses need not attend the convocation and their degree certificates will be sent to them to the address given in the application by registered/speed post.
- PG students (MBA/MCA/M.Tech/M.Pharm/MSc/Pharm.D(P.B)) who have applied for the award of degree (in convocation only) and wish to attend the convocation may do so and can collect their degree certificates at the venue after the convocation, only on prior intimation to the Director of Evaluation.
- For others, degree certificates will be sent to them to the address given in the application by registered/speed post.
All the gold medal recipients, PhD/M.Phil awardees, and PG students attending the convocation shall collect entry passes from the office of the Controller of Examinations, JNTUA, Examinations Branch on 09.04.2022 (Saturday) or 10.04.2022 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM without fail. Two persons are permitted to accompany each of the Gold medalists/Ph.D/M.Phil awardees. For further details please contact the Director of Evaluation at 08554- 272442 or the Controller of Examinations at 08554-272452 during office hours on all working days.
Download the official Notification Here: Click Here