JNTUA Covid-19 Precautions for Students who are writing exams in September 2020
Students who are writing external examinations during September 2020 are instructed to follow
Covid-19 Precautions for wellbeing of yours and other associates.
Students must wear masks while they are in the campus.
Students who are wearing masks will only be allowed into the campus.
- Carry hand sanitizers.
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance Of buildings compulsorily.
- Co-operate with security staff at building entrance for thermal scanning and sanitizing your hands.
- Maintain social distance from one person to another as long as your stay in the campus.
- Do not form groups/gatherings in the college
- If you are sick due to Covid-19 symptoms, inform to college authorities immediately. We will arrange separate isolation examination hall for writing examination.
- Bring your Aadhar Card, college identity card and hall ticket compulsorily.
- Show dentity card and hall ticket to teaching staff or security staff whenever they ask for checking your identity.
- Bring your personal Examination material like Pens / Pencils / erasers / sharpeners /scientific calculators etc. Exchange of this material in the examination hall is strictly prohibited, sanitize your hands before and after signing the attendance sheet.
- Cell Phones are strictly prohibited into examination hall.