JNTUA MBA/MCA 3rd Sem Regular Exam Notification April 2022
The Following Examination Notification is issued to conduct Examinations in the month of April 2022.
MBA/MCA Regular Examinations April 2022
- Notification for MBA III semester Regular April/May 2022 Examinations(For 2020 admitted batches only)
- Notification for MCA III semester Regular April/May 2022 Examinations (For 2020 admitted batches only)
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 28.04.2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
1. Without Late Fee : 07-04-2022
2. With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 11-04-2022
3. With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 13-04-2022
3. With Late Fee of Rs.3000/- : 18-04-2022
3. With Late Fee of Rs.5000/- : 20-04-2022
EXAMINATION FEE :
1.Whole Examination: Rs. 900/-
2. Memorandum of Marks : Rs. 10/-
3. Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
Download MBA Notification Here: Click Here
Download MCA Notification Here: Click Here
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals are requested to verity the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.