JNTUA MBA 1st, 3rd Sem Supply Exams Notification Oct 2020
The Following Examination Notification is issued to conduct Examinations in the month of October 2020
MBA Supplementary Examinations October 2020
- I Semester (For 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
- III Semester (For 2016, 2017 & 2018 admitted batches only)
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 08.10.2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
1. Without Late Fee : 26-09-2020
2. With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 28-09-2020
3. With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 30-09-2020
3. With Late Fee of Rs.3000/- : 03-10-2020
3. With Late Fee of Rs.5000/- : 05-10-2020
EXAMINATION FEE :
1. Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary] : Rs. 600/-
2. Memorandum of Marks : Rs. 10/-
3. Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals are requested to verity the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.