JNTUA MCA 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem Supply Exams Notification Oct 2020
The Following Examination Notification is issued to conduct Examinations in the month of October 2020
MCA Supplementary Examinations October 2020
- I Semester (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
- III Semester (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 regular and 2019 lateral entry admitted batches only)
- V Semester (For 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 admitted batches only)
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 08.10.2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
1. Without Late Fee : 26-09-2020
2. With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 28-09-2020
3. With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 30-09-2020
3. With Late Fee of Rs.3000/- : 03-10-2020
3. With Late Fee of Rs.5000/- : 05-10-2020
EXAMINATION FEE :
1. Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary] : Rs. 600/-
2. Memorandum of Marks : Rs. 10/-
3. Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals are requested to verity the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.