JNTUA M.Tech/M.Pharmacy 1st, 2nd Sem Exams Notification May/June 2022
Examination Notification issued for the following examinations :
- JNTUA M.Tech 1st Semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations (May/June 2022) – For 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Admitted Batches Only
- JNTUA M.Tech 2nd Semester Supplementary Examinations (May/June 2022) – For 2018, 2019 & 2020 Admitted Batches Only
- JNTUA M.Pharmacy 1st Semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations (May/June 2022) – For 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Admitted Batches Only
- JNTUA M.Pharmacy 2nd Semester Supplementary Examinations (May/June 2022) – For 2018, 2019 & 2020 Admitted Batches Only
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 30th May 2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||12-05-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||16-05-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||18-05-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||20-05-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||23-05-2022|
Examination Fee :
- Whole Examination [For Regular] : Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary] : Rs. 600/-
- Memorandum of Marks : Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
Notifications for M.Tech I & II sem Reg & Supple May/June 2022 Exams
Notifications for M.Pharm I & II sem Reg & Supple May/June 2022 Exams
- Applications are available at the office of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with necessary fee.
- Applications for regular examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of SSC of the student.
- Students registering for supplementary examinations have to register through the website: https://jntuastudentportal.ac.in , so, Students no need to go college for registration purpose.
- The detailed instructions and help guide for registration is available in the university website: www.jntua.ac.in under examinations tab.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University.
- No student is allowed for End laboratory examinations without Hall Ticket.
- Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations. Detailed timetables will be notified in the website
- To conduct Lab examinations from 25-05-2022 to 28-05-2022.
Plz release 2-2 supply resultsfb 2022