JNTUA Procedure to apply for PC & CMM: The principals of all affiliated and constituent colleges offering B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses are requested to apply for PC & CMM through EMS & forward ‘Provisional Certificate (PC) & Consolidated Marks Memorandum (CMM) Applications’ of those students who have obtained eligibility (B.Tech students registered for 180 credits and secured 180 credits for regular & registered for 135 credits and secured all 135 credits for lateral entry) after the recent declaration of results of 4th year 2nd semester regular examinations.
JNTUA Procedure to apply for Provisional Certificates (PC) & Consolidated Marks Memos (CMM)
Attested photocopies of SSC, Mother’s Aadhar card or any Id issued by Government, all marks memos (from 1st year to 4th year 1st semester) and result statement of 4th year 2nd semester downloaded from result portal are to be enclosed along with each application. The fee to be paid by each student towards ‘PC & CMM’ is Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundreds) only. The applications and enclosures along with consolidated statement giving the names and admission numbers of students who have applied and a single demand draft for the fee (drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar JNTU Anantapur’ payable at Anantapur) are to be submitted in person by authorized staff at examinations branch on 19.06.2017 (Monday) without fail.
Readmitted candidates applications should be applied separately and sealed in a separate pack. Payment can also be made by SBI Power Jyothi A/c No. 32950804752 / Andhra Bank A/c No.225410100000131 challan. In case of payment by SBI Power Jyothi A/c / Andhra Bank A/c challan the University Copy of the challan is to be enclosed along with the consolidated list.
Submit the below mentioned documents at your respective college exam cell.
1. Filled Provisional Certificate application form
2. SBI Challan (Power Jyothi A/C 32950804752) or Andhra Bank challan (towards account number 225410100000131) University Copy for Rs 200/- / Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- drawn in favor of the REGISTRAR, J.N.T.UNIVERSITY ANANTAPUR, payable at Ananthapuramu should be enclosed.
3. Attested (attested by the college principal) photocopies of SSC, all marks memos of all semester’s and result statement final semester downloaded from result portal are to be enclosed along with each application.
4. Filled in undertaking form [Only for B.Tech students who want to leave 1 or 2 subjects under exemption rule to get the PC,CMM].
5. Xerox copy of any ID card issued by Government for Mother Name proof (attested by the college Principal) should be enclosed.