JNTUA OD Apply Procedure : JNTUA 8th Convocation Notification & Application Forms to Apply Original degree throught Online or Offline. Step by step Instructions to apply online or offline mode.
JNTUA 8th Convocation Notification – Instructions & Application Forms to Apply OD Online or Offline
JNTU Anantapur has announced VIII Convocation Notification for all UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree during the Academic Year 2015-2016.
The Eighth Convocation of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur, Ananthapuramu will be held in the month of December, 2016. All UG (B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ Pharm.D), PG (M . T ech/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D (P. B)/ MCA/ M BA/ M S/ M.Sc), M.Phil and Ph.D candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree during the Academic Year 2015-2016 are hereby informed to apply through online including online payment using Net banking, Debit and credit cards or send the filled in applications in the prescribed form to the Controller of Examinations of the University on or before 26.11.2016 (Saturday).
To apply online including payment, click on the link ‘APPLY ORIGINAL DEGREE‘ in the university website: www.jntua.ac.in or directly visit the URL:184.108.40.206/original degree. To apply offline, format of the application can be downloaded from the University website under “Examinations”. The filled in application form along with a DD for Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousands only) drawn in favor of the Registrar, JNTUA, Ananthapuramu payable at Anantapur dated not earlier than 21.10.2016 is to be sent to the following address either by speed post or in person. Payment can also be made through SBI challan towards account number 32950804752 (Power Jyothi Account) or Andhra Bank challan towards account number 225410100000131 and the challan forms are available in the website.
The Controller of Examinations,
New Examinations Building,
Opp. to Govt. Polytechnic College,
Ananthapuramu – 515 002 (A.P).
The Degree Certificates of all B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ Pharm.D/ M BA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ M.Sc/ M.S / Pharm.D(P.B) courses will be sent to the individuals to the address given in the application form by speed post. Gold Medal recipients and Ph.D/M.Phil awardees can receive their degrees on the dais. The date and venue will be notified shortly.
APPLY ORIGINAL DEGREE (including payment by debit card, credit card and internet banking) through online in two ways:
- Click on link ‘APPLY ORIGINAL DEGREE’ in university website: www.jntua.ac.in.
- Directly visit the URL:220.127.116.11/originaldegree
Please consider the environment before printing this original degree application.
Instructions & Application Forms to Apply Online or Offline
- Online Applications for 8th CONVOCATION are invited.
- Please Read the Instructions Carefully.
- All Fields are mandatory.
- Please Enter all Valid details( H.T.No., PC Number, etc).
- Student Photo should be of .jpg format with size less than 200 kb.
- In case of Invalid details, OD will not be generated and Amount will not be refunded.
- OD will be dispatched to the ADDRESS GIVEN BY THE APPLICANT.
- In-Convocation ODs will be dispatched after CONVOCATION only.
- Post-Convocation ODs will be dispatched till 26/11/2016 & Post-Convocation applications received after 26/11/2016 will be dispatched after CONVOCATION.
- Month & Year Passed should be same as specified in the PC (Not PC generated date)
To Proceed with Online Application, Click Apply for Original Degree Certificate
To Track your OD Application Status, Click Track your OD
To Track your Online Payment Status, Click Check Payment Transaction Status
For Wrong Month-Year entry, Click To Pay Due Amount
For more Details, check Frequently Asked Questions
For any queries contact:
Dr. A. Sureshbabu, ACE-1
cell: 9000551424 (in office hours)
Help Line: 08554-242438