JNTUH How to Apply for PC and CMM With Grace Marks
a) Filled in Form-5.
b) Photostat copy of SSC.
c) Original Marks Memo(s) containing subject(s) for which award of Grace Marks requested.
d) Amount : Paid at college.
e) Submit above documents at your college exam cell.
- Grace marks can be added only to 1 or 2 subjects maximum. (irrespective of credits other than Major Project, Minor Project, Comprehensive Viva-Voce, Seminar)
- Grace marks can be added only for external marks.
- Grace marks can’t be added to internal marks.
- The best performance among all the external examinations shall be considered while giving the grace marks. i.e., you can use even your best previous result [Best external mark among all Regular/Supple exams till now] while applying for grace marks.
- Students can apply for grace marks only after they get the original marks memos.