JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1st Year (R15) Advance Supply Exams to be held in Aug/Sept 2016
JNTUH officials held a meeting on Tuesday regarding the credits system of R15 regulation. As you aware that B.Tech / B.Pharmacy students need to gain 28 credits out of 56 credits inorder to get promoted to 2nd Year. Many students & student unions requested JNTUH to give concessions in credits, so that students get promoted to further year/semester without loss of a year. In these circumstances VC Venugopal Reddy held a meeting & made few important decisions. Here are the decisions which are made after the meeting.
- Advance Supplementary Examinations will be conducted for those 13,085 students who got failed & are having less credits in 1st Year (R15) B.Tech / B.Pharmacy.
- Advance Supplementary Examinations of 1st Year (R15) B.Tech / B.Pharmacy are going to be conducted in Aug/Sept 2016. Notification & TimeTables will be issued soon.
- The students who gains required 28 credits after these supple exams will be promoted to 2nd year so that there won’t be any loss of year.
- There wont be further supplementary exams held for the students who are writing these advance supplementary exams.
- B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1st Year (R15) students can attend the classes of 2-1 Semester & Advance supplementary examinations which will be conducted in Aug/Sept 2016, only after they sign the undertaking form accepting the above points.
Source : News Paper.