JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R18, R16) Advanced Supply Exam Notification Aug 2019, Jntu hyderabad 1-2 sem advanced supplementary notification 2019.
JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R18, R16) Advanced Supply Exam Notification Aug 2019
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch –B.Tech I Year II Sem (R18 Regulations ) & I Year II Semester (R16 Regulations) Advanced Supplementary examinations July -2019 Instructions to the Principals–Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated B.Tech Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Tech I Year II Sem (R18 Regulations ) & I Year II Semester (R16 Regulations) Advanced supplementary examinations during July – 2019.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
- I Year II Semester B. Tech (R18 Regulations) – Supplementary
- I Year II Semester B. Tech (R16 Regulations) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 13-08-2019 are informed to note time schedule given below
Sub: JNTUH – Exam Branch –Rescheduling of B.Tech/B.Pharm Registrations of I-II Advanced Supplementary University Examinations
It is hereby informed that the registrations schedule of following University examinations have been revised.
|B. Tech I Year II Semester (R18 Regulations) – Supplementary|
|B. Tech I Year II Semester (R16 Regulations) – Supplementary|
The original dates and the re-scheduled dates are as mentioned below :
|S.No||B.Tech I-II Advanced Supplementary||Original Scheduled|
Date of Registrations
|Re-Scheduled Date of Registrations|
|1||Exam Registration Without Late Fee||22-07-2019 TO 29-07-2019||22-07-2019 TO 30-07-2019|
|2||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||30-07-2019 TO 30-07-2019||31-07-2019 TO 31-07-2019|
|3||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||31-07-2019 TO 31-07-2019||01-08-2019 TO 01-08-2019|
|4||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||01-08-2019 TO 02-08-2019||02-08-2019 To 02-08-2019|
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
1. In case of Physical Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/ Concessions extended to the Physically Challenged students/2018, Dated. 20-01-2018, with relevant documental evidence are eligible for exemption of examination fee payment.
2. If any student applied for RC/RV and if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the candidates are advised to register as per the time schedule given in the notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the candidate passes the examination in RC/RV results, the Principals are requested to take necessary steps to refund exam fee paid by the students for the subjects in which he/she passed and transfer the consolidated fees excluding the above amount.
3. If the RC/RV Results not declared by the time of starting of these exams, the students shall write these exams. If the student passes any subject in RC/RV results, the performance in this advanced supply exams will be nullified.
4. Conducting of External Lab Exams 07-08-2019 to 12-08-2019
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here