JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Exams District Wise Cluster List June 2021
Points to be noted while choosing Exam centres :
1. The students who desire to write the exam at their parent college cluster (where the student is studying), need not give their options.
2. Those students who wish to write exam in any other cluster number of JNTUH affiliated colleges, which is nearer to students Hometown / Villages must select THREE different cluster Numbers in the order of preference and then submit it to respective college.
- Preference 1: Cluster Number 10
- Preference 2: Cluster Number 2
- Preference 3: Cluster Number17
3. The places / cluster numbers which the students are opting must have at least one JNTUH affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy college.
4. If any student does not submit his/her options, it shall be assumed that his/her parent college cluster is his/her cluster preference.
5. Any one of the affiliated college will be allotted as exam center randomly by JNTUH among the preferred Cluster Numbers given by students.
6. Once any affiliated college is allocated as Exam center by JNTUH based on the cluster number preferences given by the students it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
7. Further if the seating capacity exceeds at all three preferences, Parent College cluster shall be the exam centre for such students.
Download the Official Notification: Click Here (Revised on 08-06-2021)