JNTUH To continue and complete the remaining syllabus by 30.04.2020 through online classes and submit reports. All the Principals/ Directors of Constituent and Affiliated (Autonomous and NonAutonomous) Colleges of JNTUH.
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Directorate of Academic & Planning – COVID-19 (Corona virus) – Effective utilization of time by the students in learning activities during lockdown period – Completion of the remaining syllabi through Online classes – Professional Colleges in Telangana State – Report Submission (as per the Annexure) to email@example.com on the action taken by the Colleges – Reg
JNTUH Extension of Holidays upto 30-04-2020 – Complete Remaining Syllabus by 30-04-2020
In continuation of the University letters cited above, it is to inform you that as per the instruction of the Government, the University has been observing the lockdown for all the Constituent and Affiliated (Autonomous and Non-Autonomous) Colleges and classes have been suspended in the college premises till 30th April, 2020 to stop the spreading of COVID-19 pandemic.
The Honourable Governor of Telangana State and the Chancellor of the University, Dr.Tamilisai Soundararajan has also conducted a Video Conference with all the Registrars of Telangana Universities on 06.04.2020 to explore the possibility of conducting online classes so that there is no dent on academic activity because of COVID -19 pandemic.
In view of this, the University issued Lr. Nos. DAPO/CORRES/2020, dated 07.04.2020 and 10.04.2020, regarding effective utilization of time by the students in learning activities during lockdown period and the teachers shall handle the online classes and help them to complete the syllabi.
In this regards, all the Principals/ Directors of Constituent and Affiliated (Autonomous and Non-Autonomous) Colleges/ Units are requested to continue and complete the remaining syllabus by the end of this month (i.e., 30.04.2020) for the present academic year through online classes and share the links of relevant teaching learning resources available in various digital platforms such as SWAYAM online courses, MOOCs, ePG Pathshala, SWAYAMPRABHA, YouTube, Whatsapp etc., to the students during the lockdown period. Further, All the Principals/ Directors are requested to send a report as per the Annexure once in three days to firstname.lastname@example.org on the action taken by Colleges/ Units.
The following methods are suggested to engage students in teaching and learning activities:
1. E-mail groups: The faculty can share reading materials, Power Point Presentations (PPTs) through e-mail group IDs.
2. Video Lectures: The faculty can record their lectures and share it through Google drive, e-mail and Whatsapp or upload in the website.
3. Skype: The faculty can delivered their lectures through skype
4. ZOOM, jitsi meet: Theses are freely downloadable and lectures can be delivered through PPTs and handouts
5. MOOCs available in NPTEL and SWAYAM Platforms: The faculty can identify the teaching materials from the above sources and recommend to the students or
6. Any other means and ways with which faculty can reach out the students in handling online classes and assignments/projects.
This is for your information and necessary action.