JNTUH Opening of Educational Institutions from 01.09.2021 in Physical Mode
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad -Directorate of Academic & Planning – Opening of Educational Institutions from 1st September 2021 in physical mode -Reg.
With reference to the letter (1) cited above, the Secretary to Government, Education (PROG.II) department, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad has informed that the Government after careful examination and due consultation with Health Department, directs that all public and private educational institutions shall open from 1st September 2021 in physical mode duly following covid norms.
In the rnfernnce (2), the Circular of the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad instructed to take up the following activities in all Educational Institutions before 30.08.2021 and then on regular basis in view of reopening of Educational Institutions from 01.09.2021:
1.Cleaning of all Class Rooms and Premises.
2. All the public toilets inside shall be cleaned.
3. All bushes (pitchi mokkalu) in and around premises shall be cleared.
4. Disinfectant powder with Lime Powder/bleaching powder (calcium hydroxide) with required mix 1:4 or 1:8 as per dampness and not spots-open urination -mixing 1 :2 to 1 :4 ratio after cleaning need to be taken up.
5. Cleaning of all OHT/SUMP / Sintex tanks.
6. Drinking Water tap connections and repairs if any shall be completed.
7. Sprayed up with disinfectant with freshly prepared 1% Sodium Hypo Chlorite or Phenolic disinfectant at frequent intervals / disinfectant spraying with bleaching powder (calcium hydroxide).
8. Anti Fly measures shall be undertaken by spraying nuvan (5 to 10 ml in a bucket of water and spraying or sprinkling or wet mopping) where ever fly menace is existing and adequate sanitation measures shall be taken up to prevent breeding of flies.
9. Antilarval measures should include overhead tanks, underground storage tanks, cement tanks and removal and cleaning of old metal drums, earthen jars, rain water harvesting tanks and coolers (Hot and Dry areas), coconut shells, tyres and other dumped containers etc.
10. Necessary steps to drain away the stagnant water and fill any water cesspools.
11. Advice to the students/faculty/staff to get vaccination.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here