JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy R15 Regulations Academic Requirements, Promotion Policy.
JNTU Hyderabad has announced B.Tech and B.Pharmacy R15 Regulation New Academic Requirements, Promotion policy (number of credits required) for JNTUH R15 regulation students.
Here We are provide you -> JNTUH R15 Regulation Academic And promotion Rules:
Important Points on R15 Regulation:
- The candidate shall pursue a course of study not less than 4 academic years and not more than eight academic years.
- After eight academic years of course of study, the candidate is permitted to write the examinations for two more years.
- The candidate shall register for 226 (224+2 credits for Gender Sensitization) and secure 218 (216+2) credits and all practical subjects, Industry oriented mini project, Comprehensive Viva-Voce, Seminar and Project work are compulsory subjects.
- The student can avail exemption of two subjects upto 8 credits, that is, one open elective and one elective subject OR two elective subjects.
Academic Requirements :
- A student is eligible to write the University examinations only if he/she acquires a minimum of 75% of attendance in aggregate of all the subjects.
- Condonation of shortage of attendance in aggregate up to 10% (65% and above and below 75%) in each semester or first year may be granted by the College Academic Committee
- Shortage of Attendance below 65% in aggregate shall not be condoned.
- If any candidate fulfills the attendance requirement in the present semester or first year, he/she shall not be eligible for readmission into the same class.
Minimum Academic Requirements :
A student is deemed to have satisfied the minimum academic requirements if he/she has earned the credits allotted to each theory/practical design/drawing subject/project and secures not less than 35% of marks in the end semester exam, dnd minimum 40% of marks in the sum total of the mid-term drid end semester exams.
Promotion Rules/Policy (i.e., No of Credits Required)
First To Second Year : 28 credits out of 56 credits of I year from all the examinations (50%)
From second to third year upto II year I sem : 50 credits out of 84 credits from one regular and one supplementary examinations of 1 year, and one regular and one supplementary examination of II year I semester irrespective of whether or not the candidate fakes the examination and secures prescribed minimum attendance in all II year II semester (60%).
From third year to fourth year upto III year I sem : 84 credits out of 140 credits up to Ill year I semester or 100 credits from the following examinations, whether the candidate takes the examinations or not, and secures prescribed minimum attendance in all III year II semester.
a. Two Regular and two supplementary examinations of I year.
b. Two Regular and two supplementary examinations of II year I semester.
c. Two Regular and one supplementary examinations of II year II semester.
a. One Regular and one supplementary examination of III year I semester (60%).
A student shall register and put up minimum attendance in all 226 credits and earn 218 credits. Marks obtained in the best 216 credits shall be considered for the calculation of percentage of marks.
Official Jntuh R15 regulation poster :