JNTUH Special Supply Notification For B.Tech 1,2,3,4 Years I, II Sem (R18) Exams Nov 2023
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are here by informed that the University Examination Branch issues Special Supply notification for the conduct of B.Tech (R18) I- I, II-I, III-I, IV-I Sem, I-II, II-II, III-II and IV-II Sem, Special Supply examinations, maximum of five subjects during November-2023, for the A.Y. 2022-2023 outgoing students only.
As the expected number of special supply students for these exams are very less the University will identify the exam centre to the students without asking students exams centre options.
JNTUH Exam Notifications is issued to conduct the following examinations
- I B.Tech. I Sem.(R18) – Supplementary
- II B.Tech. I Sem.(R18) – Supplementary
- III B.Tech. I Sem.( R18) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. I Sem.( R18) – Supplementary
- I B.Tech. II Sem.(R18) – Supplementary
- II B.Tech. II Sem.(R18) – Supplementary
- III B.Tech. II Sem.( R18) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem.( R18) – Supplementary
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 04-11-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||09-10-2023||14-10-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||15-10-2023||18-10-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||19-10-2023||23-10-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||24-10-2023||30-10-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||31-10-2023||02-11-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-|
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|03-11-2023||Till end of the exam|
EXAMINATION FEE FOR I , II, III, IV YEAR I SEM SUPPLY AND I , II, III, IV YEAR II SEM SUPPLY :
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION [All Subjects] : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.760/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
4. Downloading of Hall Tickets 01-11-2023
5. Commencement of End Sem. Examinations 04-11-2023
6. Detained and Condonation list will be generated by the University
7. Condonation Fee for each student Rs 300 /-
8. JNTUH Clarification with regard to date of eligibility for employment of students
9. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
10. Hall tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The students are informed to note that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.
12. Maximum of 5 subjects i.,e theory, lab, seminar, project (Industrial Oriented Mini Project/ Summer Internship, project stage-I & project Stage-II)
13. The Students who are joined for R18 – 2019 regular admitted batch and 2020 lateral entry admitted batch for the A.Y 2022-2023 outgoing supply students only.
14. The Students who are readmitted in the year 2019 and also for the A.Y 2022-2023 outgoing supply students only.
15. A student once registered maximum of five subject modification and subject deletion will not be entertained
16. As the expected number of special supply students for these exams are very less the University will identify the exam centre to the students without asking students exams centre options.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
a) The Students who are joined for R18 –2019 regular admitted batch and 2020 lateral entry admitted batch for the A.Y 2022-2023 outgoing students, maximum of 5 subjects only.
b) The Students who are readmitted in the year 2019 and also for the A.Y 2022-2023 outgoing students only.
a) A Student can Register Maximum of 5 subjects subjects i.,e theory, lab, seminar, project (Industrial OrientedMiniProject/Summer Internship, project stage-I & project Stage-II).
b) If students have more then 5 subjects then he/she has to give the less priority to IV-I , because of IV-I exams are in the month of December -2023, as per the academic calendar 2023-24
c) A student once registered maximum of five subject modification and subject deletion will not be entrained.
Yes, the students who write special supply exam are eligible for the grace marks as per the academic regulations prevailing during the study of their course work.