JNTUH Students Cancelling Admission-Return of Original Certificates/Refund of Fee – Instructions
It is to inform you that the Principals /Managements of JNTUH Affiliated / Autonomous Colleges, to strictly follow the following Guidelines on punitive actions issued by the AICTE:
1. In the event of a student withdrawing before the starting of the Course, the entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) shall be refunded by the institution. It would not be permissible for institutions to retain the School/Institution Leaving Certificates in original.
2. Should a student leave after joining the Course and if the vacated seat is consequently filled by another student by the last date of admission, the institution must refund the fee collected after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) and proportionate deduction of monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, where applicable. In case the vacated seat is not filled, the institution should refund the security deposit and return the original documents.
3. Institution should not demand fee for the subsequent years from the students who cancel their admission at any point of time.
4. Fee refund along with the return of Certificates should be completed within 7 days.
5. Institutions not following guidelines issued by the Council regarding refund of fee on cancellation of admission or delaying refunds shall be liable to any one or more of the following punitive actions by the Council.
- Fine for non-compliance of refund of fee levied against each case shall be twice the total fee collected per student.
- Suspension of approval for supernumerary seats, if any for one Academic Year
- Reduction in “Approved Intake“
- No admission in one/more Courses for one Academic Year
- Withdrawal of approval for Programme/Course
This is for your information
Download The official Notification Here