JNTUK 3-2 Supply Results 2018: JNTUK B.Tech 3-2 sem R13, R10 Supply exam results November 2018 to be declared at jntukresults.edu.in. Students can check Jntu kakinada III B.Tech II Sem results 2018, jntuk 3-2 results r13 below.
JNTUK B.Tech 3-2 Sem (R13, R10) Supply Exam Results Nov 2018
JNTU Kakinada Successfully Completed B.Tech 3-2 semester R13, R10 Supplementary Examinations in the months of November 2018. A huge number of students are appeared in this III B.Tech II Semester examinations. Now this is the time for known their JNTUK 3-2 sem results 2018 of supplementary examinations for R13, R10.
JNTUK 3-2 Results R13: The students who appeared for the “JNTUK 3-2 R13, R10 exams are waiting for those regulation results. Scroll down, where we have provided further details in this regarding and also will include the official links to check jntuk b.tech 3-2 results 2018 once it’s available on the official results website.
Jawarlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is one of the biggest Technical Education Universities in India. Annually the JNTUK conducts semester examinations twice in a year. Students pursuing under JNTUK will attempt their academic examinations in September / October and March / April months. JNTUK also releases the results of corresponding examinations within 4 or 5 weeks after the completion. Students those have appeared for their Semester examinations can keep checking the JNTUK Official website, jntukresults.edu.in on regular basis to check the result date.
Also Check: JNTUK 2-2 Results 2018
JNTUK 3-2 Results Nov 2018 Information:
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUK B.Tech 3-2 Sem (R13, R10) Supply 2018|
|Jntuk 3-2 results in Status||Release Soon|
The JNTUK releases the following examination results:
III B.TECH II SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
- R13 REGULATIONS (For 2013 Admitted Batches onwards and 2014 Lateral Admitted Batches onwards)
- R10 REGULATIONS (For 2010 Admitted Batches onwards and 2011 Lateral Admitted Batches onwards)
Spot valuation Info:
JNTU Kakinada 3-2 R13, R10 Results Date?
JNTU Kakinada University has released 3-2 Semester Exam Results on January, 2019. So Students are get ready with their hall ticket number to know their respective JNTUK 3-2 Result 2018 from below.
Relevant Links to Check III Year II semester Results: Not Yet Released
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student ABSENT for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student WITHHELD for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student MALPRACTICE for the respective subject.
JNTUK 3-2 sem Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation Process:
The process of checking the JNTUK III year II sem results 2018 is completed and it makes the students easy also and then further decides to go for the revaluation or recounting process if unsatisfied with the results. A time of almost 1 week is gives for the students. This is the turning point for the students and they can further decide with the process.
To Apply for Revaluation/Recounting/Revaluation by Challenge Click Here.
How to check the JNTUK 3-2 results 2018 at jntukresults.edu.in?
These guidelines will help you to check the results for the year 2018 in single check:
- Visit the JNTU Kakinada official website: jntukresults.edu.in
- On the home page, click on the link “JNTUK 3-2 Results Nov 2018”.
- Later on, go ahead by entering the hall ticket number in the suggested box and make sure you type the proper hall ticket number in order to avoid any sort of errors and when ensures, click on further submit button.
- Then, Click on the Get result button and a fresh page appears on the screen.
- You are very closer to view the results and the results are further displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of the results for further reference.
Table of Contents:
jntuk 3-2 results, jntu kakinda 3-2 results, jntuk 3-2 r13 results, jntuk 3-2 supply results.
JNTU Kakinada Third Year Second Sem Results 2018
The students should also consult the college staffs for more details and information and they will guide you with the next step. The first semester of JNTUK B.Tech 2018 is said to be conducted from May and the results of the same are expected to release in Nov/Dec 2018. The students can all start preparing themselves and do their best to score good marks and go with the further decision about their education. The percentage of the students also plays an important role for the students and the competition also is huge as huge amount of students were seeing appearing for the examination. Hence, to conclude we hope we are clear enough with the dates and schedules.
All The Best !