JNTUK Adjustment Of Grace Marks For Failed Students Of UG/PG
Subject: JNTUK/DE/Adjustment of marks for failed students of UG/PG-Reg.
Read: 1. Item No. 28 Resolution approved in the XI Academic Senate meeting held on 13-10-2015.
2. Report of the Committee, Dt. 06-02-2016.
3. Note File Approval of the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Dt. 09-02-2016.
Several students represented that they are deprived of the benefit of 0.15% grace marks as it has been done in previous cases consequently finding it difficult to pass failed subjects, vide Reference (1) cited.
Under the circumstances stated above and based on the recommendations of the Committee, vide 2nd Reference cited, the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor is pleased to accord permission orders, with the following conditions, for adjustment of a maximum of 0.15% grand total marks to failed subjects of UG and PG students, subject to approval of Academic Senate, vide note orders of the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor vide Reference (3) read above.
1. A maximum of 0.15% adjustment marks shall be added to the latest performance of failed theory subject(s) and limited to a maximum of two failed subjects only.
2. The required marks shall be adjusted from external marks of passed subjects of the Final Year Project / Seminar / Theory only, both for UG and PG programmes.
3. The candidate must have appeared at least one supplementary examination.
The candidate seeking benefit of 0.15 % adjustment marks shall apply through proper channel, enclosing failed original marks memos. The Principal shall verify the eligibility criteria at the College level, i.e., whether the candidate passes the failed subject(s), if 0.15% adjustment marks facility is extended, i.e., 0.15% of grand total marks of UG/PG programme.
Separate approval shall be obtained case by case independently for the eligible candidates for implementation of the above relaxation as and when applications are received.
Download Official Notification Here – Click Here