JNTUK B.Tech R13 Batch Academic Regulations – Securing of Credits, JNTU Kakinada B.Tech Academic Regulations for R13 0.15% adjustment of marks (admitted from the academic year 2013-14).
JNTUK B.Tech R13 Academic Regulations – Securing of Credits (0.15% adjustment of marks)
Sub: JNTUK – Academic and Planning B.Tech. Academic Regulations (R13) — Securing of credits — Reg.
Ref: 1. Academic Regulations (R13) for B.Tech. (Regular) course.
2. JNTUK Proc. No.JNTUK/DE/Adjustment of Marks/Failed students of UG/PG/2016 dated 09-02-2016
3. Representation of students/parents.
4. Note Orders dated 22/02/2017 of the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor. JNTUK, Kakinada.
Also Check: JNTU kakinada B.Tech R13 Academic Regulations
JNTUK R13 B.Tech 0.15% Adjustment of Marks
Several B.Tech students (admitted from the academic year 2013-14 and governed by R13 Regulations) and their parents have represented for relaxation in the credits to be secured by them during the course of study and provision of 0.15% adjustment of marks.
In this connection, I am by direction wish to inform that the academic regulations (R13) of B.Tech. Course. already issued for the batches admitted from the academic year 2013-14 are in force. Accordingly, for the award of B.Tech degree under R13 Regulations, Regular students have to secure 180 credits and Lateral Entry students have to secure 132 credits.
It is further informed that the provision of 0.15% adjustment of marks, already communicated vide reference (2) above, are made applicable to the B.Tech. (Regular and Lateral Entry students, admitted from the academic year 2013-14 and governed by R13 Regulations also), as per the following details:
- A maximum of 0.15% adjustment marks shall be added to the latest performance of failed the on subject(s) and limited to a maximum of two failed subjects only.
- The required marks shall be adjusted from external marks of passed subjects of the Final Year Project/ Seminar/Theory only), both for UG and PG programmes.
The Principals of the affiliated colleges of JNTUK are requested to bring the same to the notice of all concerned.
Download Official Notification Here (Updated on 22-02-2017)