JNTUK B.Tech Special Supply Exams Notification Only For Inter University Transfer Candidates May 2017
Supplementary examinations for inter university transfer candidates (jntuh/anu/any other university)
Autonomous colleges to affiliated colleges & affiliated colleges to autonomous colleges of jntuk candidates i, ii, iii b.tech – i & ii semesters and iv b.tech i semester examinations – may 2017
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 12-07-2017 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
EXAM REGISTRATION & LAST DATE
- Without Late Fee : 20-06-2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 24-06-2017
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- : 28-06-2017
EXAMINATION FEE :
- FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) : Rs. 770/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY /PRACTICAL) : Rs. 265/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY / PRACTICAL ) : Rs. 390/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY / PRACTICAL) : Rs. 515/-
- FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS (THEORY / PRACTICAL) : Rs. 770/-
1. The Candidates have to collect Hall tickets at the respective colleges.
2. All the above Examinations will be conducted at University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada.
3. The Principals are informed that students transferred orders (Issued by the Government) are to be submitted along with the filled applications.
4. All the Candidates shall enclose the syllabus copies, Course structures, relevant academic regulations, model question paper, etc. (attested by the Principal) of the failed subjects compulsory along with the filled applications and attested copies of marks memos.
5. Attested copies of marks memos (By the Principal) should be enclosed along with application.