JNTUK Information to the affiliated Colleges pertaining to Examination Branch issues
All the Principals of affiliated colleges are hereby informed to make a note of on the following issues pertaining to Examination Branch:
1. Correction in Internal Marks: The correction in Internal Marks is entertained upto maximum of 2 weeks from the date of declaration of results on production of the following by the college concerned:
(i) Answer Scripts pertaining to the mid semester examinations.
(ii) Entry of marks in attendance / performance registers.
(iii) Proof of display of marks at college notice boards.
(iv) Declaration from concerned faculty, head of the department and Principal explaining the reasons there in.
2. Fraudulent Registration: The fraudulent registration (Registering in a subject in which he or she has already passed) in a subject(s) should be discouraged at college level. The student(s) may be asked to produce the marks memo (original or downloaded) as a proof to apply for registration.
3. Wrong data registration: It is the responsibility of the student and college too in furnishing correct details of subject(s) along with subject code(s) at the time of registration.
NB: The students are registering one subject instead of another and in most of the times it is not crossed checked at college level, finally arising problems during result processing stage.
4. Mandatory mentioning of Subject Codes: The Principals are informed to guide the students for mentioning subject codes mandatorily at the time of registration both for regular and supplementary examinations.
5. Regulation: The students should also make a note to specify the regulation in which he or she is appearing.
6. Usage of Blank OMRs:
(i) Prior permission need to be obtained from concerned ACE / CE to use Blank OMRs.
(ii) The serial number of the blank OMR booklet is to be mentioned in D Form.
(iii) The answer scripts (used with blank OMR) have to be sent in a separate cover.
(iv) The Principal should also furnish the list of candidates supplied with blank OMR day wise to the University.
(v) The consolidated particulars viz., number of candidates registered, number of candidates provided with blank OMR have to be mentioned in D Form.
(vi) The blank OMRs (if any) have to be sent to University after that series of examinations.
7. D Form:
(i) On the day of examination the D forms are to uploaded online without mistakes.
(ii) The details viz., candidates registered, present, absent etc., have to be mentioned in D Form.
8. External Laboratory award list: The award list pertaining to external laboratories have to be handed over personally to the Controller of Examination, hence, should not be sent by post / courier.
9. Applications received with Rs. 5000/- fine: To enable the student to appear for the examinations in the last moment, facility is extended to register for examination by paying fee of Rs. 5000/-.
(i) The applications of such candidates should be submitted one day before the examination to the CEs Office, get it verified and then take the Hall ticket for onward transmission to the student.
(ii) The students in such cases be issued buffer OMRs as per the instructions of the University.
(iii) The results of the candidates will be kept in hold, if the Principals don’t follow the above instructions. No further correspondence will be entertained in such cases.
10. Online examinations: Online examinations should be conducted as per the scheduled notified by the University. Clear patch need to be run prior to conduct of online examinations. Otherwise there are chances of data corrections / mixing of data.
Download Official Notification Here: Download