JNTUK Jumbling System Guidelines For Smooth Conduct of The Examinations. Jawaharlal nehru technological university kakinada Guidelines For Jumbling System.
JNTUK Jumbling System Guidelines For Smooth Conduct of The Examinations
There are Several Complaints from the Stakeholders that large scale malpractices are going in the examinations conducted in the affiliated Colleges of the JNTU Kakinada.
In view of the above, based on the instructions from the APSCHE, In order to avoid the malpractices in the examinations, the Academic Senate of the University has taken a decision to implement the Jumbling/Clustering of the Examination Centers for the Conduct of Examinations from the Academic Year 2015-16.
All the Principals of the affiliated Colleges are hereby informed to follow the below mentioned guidelines for smooth conduct of the examination by jumbling the examinations centers.
🙂 || Share This Guidelines To Your Friends. || 🙂
1. Principals of the Colleges are requested to facilitate the smooth conduct of the examinations for the students allotted to the College.
2. The Principal/Chief of Superintendent of the Examinations Center is solely responsible for the prevention of the malpractices in the Centre allotted.
3. The Principals of colleges located in interior areas are requested to facilitate the local transport to colleges from main road to the extent possible to avoid hardship to the students
4. The Colleges shall provide sign boards and other necessary arrangements for easy location of the Colleges and examination halls
5. The Principals shall use the appropriate stationery for the conduct of the examination
6. The principals shall provide the facilities like Water/Toilets/Waiting Rooms
7. The principals shall see that the students of their college will carry id cards along with hall tickets to the Examination Centres.
8. The principals are permitted to allow the the delayed students upto 10.15am on the first day as a one time affair as the student are not familiar with the Examination Centres.
9. A few Colleges are exempted from the Jumbling process for the time being in view of their geographical isolation from the other colleges and special teams of Observers will be sent to such Colleges
10. The principals are advised to install IP Cameras in the Examination Halls so that the process of examination can be observed anywhere. the students of the colleges that install IP Cameras in the Examination hall may get Exemption from jumbling in future if the University is satisfied with their proper functioning.
11. The Chief Superintendents shall prepare seating plan by jumbling of the students of the different branches i.e, the adjacent students on any side should not belong to the same branch for the branches having single set of Question Paper.
12. The Chief Superintendents has to upload the seating plan and D-Form on the day of Examination.
Stay Tuned For More Latest Updates Regarding Jumbling System 🙂 www.jntukfastupdates.com