JNTUK Migration Certificate Name Correction, Duplicate: JNTUK Procedure to applying for Migration Correction or Duplicate through Online at jntukexams.net.
JNTUK Migration Certificate Name Correction, Duplicate – Apply Online @ jntukexams.net
What is a migration certificate?
The migration certificate is a document with no legal binding which states that the student has appeared for the IB exams in a specific session and that the IB has no objection in him/her joining any college or university in India or appear for examination of any board.
JNTUK Migration Certificate Applying Online For Name Correction, Duplicate
2. Click Check Box to proceed for payment, then click Proceed button.
3. Select State and Type of Corporate / Institution
- State of Corporate / Institution: Andhra Pradesh
- Type of Corporate / Institution: Educational Institutions
4. Select Educational Institutions Name: REGISTRAR JNTU KAKINADA
5. Select Payment Category: Duplicate Migration Certificate or Migration Certificate Name Correction
6. Provide details of payment
- Amount Paid to University For Duplicate Certificate: Rs.250
- Amount Paid to University for Name Correction: Rs.50