JNTUK Procedure & Instructions For Applying ONLINE OD (Convocation -V)


JNTUK Procedure & Instructions For Applying ONLINE OD (Convocation -V), Step by Step Procedure for applying online-OD, Instructions for applying ONLINE OD, List of Details required before applying ONLINE-OD, Guidelines for Payment


JNTUK Procedure & Instructions For Applying ONLINE OD (Convocation -V)

The Fifth Convocation of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, Kakinada is tentatively scheduled to be held in Last Week of October 2015 for the students who have completed degree programmes in the academic years 2013-14 & 2014-15. The date and venue of Convocation, Gold medalist details, fee and other details can be viewed from www.jntuk.edu.in The application can be submitted ONLINE from 24-08-2015 from the web link www.jntuk.edu.in The last date for the submission of online applications is 10-11-2015.

 Applying for on_line OD is extended for 2015 passed out candidates ( both UG and PG ) and 2014 passed out candidates of PG upto 10-11-2015. 

you can make the bank payment from monday (i.e. on 12-10-15) onwards.

Important Note: The candidates who are passed outs from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada during the years (2014,2015) and obtained their Provisional Degree certificates on or before 24-AUG-2015 and not received their Original Degree certificate under Pre-Convocation are eligible for obtaining their Original Degree certificates in Vth Convocation.

Convocation Notifications



JNTUK OD Apply Procedure

Previous articleSBI PO Main Exam 2015 Result Released @ www.sbi.co.in
Next articleJNTU Hyderabad Exams Scheduled on 25-08-2015 are Postponed Due to ABVP Bandh


  1. I can't find option of orginal degree fee in SBI collect of jntuk there are options like OD correction ,pc correction , duplicate OD etcc what to do to get the option of orginal degree fee

  2. Dear Sir/Madam,

    I’ve completed B Tech in 2016 and am applying for OD.

    My doubt is my father’s surname in SSC is PXXXXXX and in my Provisional certificate it is P. Would that be a problem? If so do i need to change my father’s surname in provisional certificate?

    Can anyone have any idea please?


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here