JNTUK R19 3-2 MEFA Material/Notes PDF Download
Students those who are studying JNTUK R19 CSE, Civil Branch, Can Download Unit wise R19 3-2 Managerial Economics and Financial Accountancy (MEFA) Material PDFs below.
JNTUK R19 3-2 MEFA Material/Notes PDF Download
Course Objectives: This course is designed to:
- The Learning objectives of this paper are to understand the concept and nature of Managerial Economics and its relationship with other disciplines and also to understand the Concept of Demand and Demandforecasting.
- To familiarize about the Production function, Input Output relationship, Cost-Output relationship and Cost-Volume-ProfitAnalysis.
- To understand the nature of markets, Methods of Pricing in the different market structures and to know the different forms ofBusiness organization and the concept of Business Cycles.
- To learn different Accounting Systems, preparation of Financial Statement and uses of different tools for performanceevaluation.
- Finally, it is also to understand the concept of Capital, Capital Budgeting and the techniques used to evaluate Capital Budgetingproposals.
Introduction to Managerial Economics and demand Analysis: Definition of Managerial Economics –Scope of Managerial Economics and its relationship with other subjects –Concept of Demand, Types of Demand, Determinants of Demand- Demand schedule, Demand curve, Law of Demand and its limitations- Elasticity of Demand, Types of Elasticity of Demand and Measurement- Demand forecasting and Methods of forecasting, Concept of Supply and Law of Supply.
Download UNIT-1 Material PDF | Reference-2
Theories of Production and Cost Analyses: Theories of Production function- Law of Variable proportions-Isoquants and Isocosts and choice of least cost factor combination-Concepts of Returns to scale and Economies of scale-Different cost concepts: opportunity costs, explicit and implicit costs-Fixed costs, Variable Costs and Total costs –Cost –VolumeProfit analysis-Determination of Breakeven point(problems)-Managerial significance and limitations of Breakeven point.
Download UNIT-2 Material PDF | Reference-2
Introduction to Markets, Theories of the Firm & Pricing Policies: Market Structures: Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic competition and Oligopoly – Features – Price and Output Determination – Managerial Theories of firm: Marris and Williamson’s models – other Methods of Pricing: Average cost pricing, Limit Pricing, Market Skimming Pricing, Internet Pricing: (Flat Rate Pricing, Usage sensitive pricing) and Priority Pricing, Business Cycles : Meaning and Features – Phases of a Business Cycle. Features and Evaluation of Sole Trader, Partnership, Joint Stock Company – State/Public Enterprises and their forms.
Download UNIT-3 Material PDF | Reference-2
Introduction to Accounting & Financing Analysis: Introduction to Double Entry System, Journal, Ledger, Trail Balance and Preparation of Final Accounts with adjustments – Preparation of Financial Statements-Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements-Ratio Analysis – Preparation of Funds flow and cash flow analysis (Problems)
Download UNIT-4 Material PDF | Reference-2
Capital and Capital Budgeting: Capital Budgeting: Meaning of Capital-Capitalization-Meaning of Capital Budgeting-Time value of money- Methods of appraising Project profitability: Traditional Methods(pay back period, accounting rate of return) and modern methods(Discounted cash flow method, Net Present Value method, Internal Rate of Return Method and Profitability Index)
Download UNIT-5 Material PDF | Reference-2
1. A R Aryasri, Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis, The McGraw – Hill companies.
1. Varshney R.L, K.L Maheswari, Managerial Economics, S. Chand & CompanyLtd,
2. JL Pappas and EF Brigham, Managerial Economics, Holt, R & W; New editionedition
3. N.P Srinivasn and M. SakthivelMurugan, Accounting for Management, S. Chand & CompanyLtd,
4. MaheswariS.N,AnIntroduction to Accountancy, Vikas Publishing House PvtLtd
5. I.M Pandey, Financial Management , Vikas Publishing House PvtLtd
6. V. Maheswari, Managerial Economics, S. Chand & CompanyLtd.
- The Learner is equipped with the knowledge of estimating the Demand and demand elasticities for aproduct.
- The knowledge of understanding of the Input-Output-Cost relationships and estimation of the least cost combination ofinputs.
- The pupil is also ready to understand the nature of different markets and Price Output determination under various market conditions and also to have the knowledge of different BusinessUnits.
- The Learner is able to prepare Financial Statements and the usage of various Accounting tools forAnalysis.
- The Learner can able to evaluate various investment project proposals with the help of capital budgeting techniques for decisionmaking.