JNTUK R19 3-2 Wired and Wireless Transmission Devices Material PDF Download
Students those who are studying JNTUK R19 ECE Branch, Can Download Unit wise R19 3-2 Wired and Wireless Transmission Devices (W&WTD) Material/Notes PDFs below.
JNTUK R19 3-2 Wired and Wireless Transmission Devices Material/Notes PDF Download
- understand the applications of the electromagnetic waves in freespace.
- introduce the working principles of various types ofantennas
- discuss the major applications of antennas with an emphasis on how antennas are employed to meet electronic systemrequirements.
- understand the concepts of radio wave propagation in theatmosphere.
MICROWAVE TRANSMISSION LINES: Introduction, Microwave Spectrum and Bands, Applicationsof Microwaves. Rectangular Waveguides – TE/TM mode analysis, Expressions for Fields, Characteristic Equation and Cut-off Frequencies, Filter Characteristics, Dominant and Degenerate Modes, Sketches of TE and TM mode fields in the cross-section, Mode Characteristics – Phase and Group Velocities, Wavelengths and Impedance Relations; Power Transmission and Power Losses in Rectangular Guide, Impossibility of TEM mode.Related Problems, Excitation techniques-waveguides
MICROSTRIP LINES– Introduction, Z0 Relations, Effective Dielectric Constant, Losses, Q factor
Download UNIT-1 Material PDF | Reference-2
ANTENNA FUNDAMENTALS: Introduction, Radiation Mechanism – single wire, 2 wire, dipoles, Current Distribution on a thin wire antenna. Antenna Parameters – Radiation Patterns, Patterns in Principal Planes, Main Lobe and Side Lobes, Beam widths, Polarization, Radiation Intensity, Directivity, Gain Antenna Apertures, Aperture Efficiency, Effective Height, illustrated Problems.
Download UNIT-2 Material PDF | Reference-2
THIN LINEAR WIRE ANTENNAS: Retarded Potentials, Radiation from Small Electric Dipole, Quarter wave Monopole and Half wave Dipole – Current Distributions, Evaluation of Field Components, Power Radiated, Radiation Resistance, Beam widths, Directivity, Effective Area and Effective Height, Antenna Theorems – Applicability and Proofs for equivalence of directional characteristics, Loop Antennas: Small Loops – Field Components, Concept of short magnetic dipole, D and Rr relations for smallloops.
ANTENNA ARRAYS: Principle of Pattern Multiplication, N element Uniform Linear Arrays – Broadside, End-fire Arrays, Binomial Arrays, Arrays with Parasitic Elements. YagiUda Arrays, Folded Dipoles and theircharacteristics.
Download UNIT-3 Material PDF | Reference-2
NON-RESONANT RADIATORS: Introduction, Traveling wave radiators, Long wire antennas, Rectangular Patch Antennas –Geometry and Parameters, Impact of different parameters on characteristics. Helical Antennas, Geometry, basic properties
VHF, UHF AND MICROWAVE ANTENNAS: Reflector Antennas: Corner Reflectors. Parabolic Reflectors – Geometry, characteristics, types of feeds, F/D Ratio, Spill Over, Back Lobes, Aperture Blocking, Cassegrain Feeds. Horn Antennas – Types, Optimum Horns, Lens Antennas – Geometry, Features, Dielectric Lenses and Zoning, Applications.
Download UNIT-4 Material PDF | Reference-2
WAVE PROPAGATION: Concepts of Propagation – frequency ranges and types of propagations. Ground Wave Propagation–Characteristics, Fundamental Equation for FreeSpace Propagation, Basic Transmission Loss Calculations, Space Wave Propagation– Mechanism, LOS and Radio Horizon, Tropospheric Wave Propagation – Radius of Curvature of path, Effective Earth’s Radius, Effect of Earth’s Curvature, Field Strength Calculations.
ANTENNA MEASUREMENTS – Patterns, Set Up, Distance Criterion, Directivity, VSWR, Impedance and Gain Measurements (Comparison, Absolute and 3-Antenna Methods)
Download UNIT-5 Material PDF | Reference-2
- Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating Systems – E.C. Jordan and K.G. Balmain, PHI, 2 nd Edition,2000.
- Antennas and wave propagation- Sisir K Das, Annapurna Das, TMH,2013.
- Antennas – John D. Kraus, McGraw-Hill, 2nd Edition,1988.
- Transmission and Propagation – E.V.D. Glazier and H.R.L. Lamont, The Services Text Book of Radio, vol. 5, Standard Publishers Distributors,Delhi,2009.
- Antennas and wave propagation by Prof G S N Raju, Pearsion Publications, First impression,2016
- Identify basic antennaparameters.
- Design and analyze wire antennas, loop antennas, reflector antennas, lens antennas, horn antennas and micro stripantennas
- Quantify the fields radiated by various types ofantennas
- Design and analyze antennaarrays
- Analyze antenna measurements to assess antenna’sperformance
- Identify the characteristics of radio wavepropagation
Please upload wwtd pdfs
Plz upload the wired and wireless transmission devices subject PDF as soon as possible
Their is not downloading
Send me all units pdf,Wired and Wireless Transmission Devices
Send me pdf all units, Wired and Wireless Transmission Devices
we want some notes
Please provide link for downloading wired and wireless transmission devices material(notes)19 III B.Tech ECE