Kannur University Second Allotment List 2021 Results: Those who are waiting for KU Degree 2nd allotment results 2021 to be Released on 15th September. students can check with the details from the Kannur university Official website at UG Admissions section at cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in and also Payment of admission fee by allotted candidate through SBI collect before due date mentioned in the website.
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment 2021 Result – UG 2nd Admission List @ kannuruniversity.ac.in
The Kannur University has recently accepted applications for Under Graduate (UG) Degree courses through CAP (Centralised Admission Process). A huge number of candidates interested in getting admissions in KU have applied through CAP system. The Kerala University has recently will be announced the first allotment results and candidates those who are not happy with the third allotted seats are waiting for Kannur University Degree 2nd Allotment result 2021. Now the KU First allotment list is ready to download on cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in from 15th september. Candidates can go through the portal to check the details.
The Kannur University Kerala was established in the year of 1996. The KU was established by Kerala Legislative Assembly. This university offers various Graduate Degree courses. There are many colleges/institutes were affiliated to KU is the state of Kerala. The Kannur University offers admission on the basis of Centralized Allotment Process (CAP), in which students can select their colleges/courses list. The University offers admission on the basis of merit. Candidates can get the admission into Government/Aided/Private colleges affiliated to Kannur University. As of now, the Kannur University will be announced the trial allotment and 1st allotment results. Now, the Kannur University has to be opened the Kannur University 2nd allotment results 2021 on its official website from Sep at cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
Kannur University UG Second Seat Allotment Result 2021 – Details
|Name of the University||Kannur University|
|Category||KU Degree CAP Second allotment Results 2021|
|UG 2nd Allotment Status||Release on 15th September|
Students those who are allotted the seat in KU – allotment list have to pay the admission fee. The admission fee for general candidates mentioned at website. The fee must be paid through State Bank Collect facility online.
Check Here : Kannur University Degree Second Allotment List 2021 (Available here)
Last Index Mark (Available Here)
Candidates can pay the admission fee by logging into the Kannur University official website and they have to enter the State Bank facility reference number to confirm their seat allotment. Candidates have to pay the admission fee –.
How to Check Kannur University Second Allotment Results 2021
- Visit the University of Kannur official Website, admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in
- Click on UG Admission Tab in Menu bar.
- Search for the ‘Degree Second allotment list 2021’ link on the homepage.
- Click on the link and provide the details of +2 or 12th registration number and CAP ID.
- Tap the ‘Submit’ button.
- The KU 2nd allotment list appears on the screen.
- KU Degree Trial allotment list release date: 31st august
- Closing of Registration : 31st aug
- Rectifying defects, if any, :–
(with fine Rs.200/-)
- First allotment : 8th September
- Payment of admission fee by allotted candidates(I allotment) : 08.09.2021to
- Second allotment : 15th September
- Payment of admission fee by allotted candidates through SBI Collect : 15.09.2021-
- Third Allotment : 20th September
- Fourth Allotment: 23rd September
- Fifth Allotment: 20.10.2021