Kannur University Third Allotment List 2023 Results: Those who are waiting for KU Degree 3rd allotment results 2023 to be Released on 10th July 2023. students can check with the details from the Kannur university Official website at UG Admissions section at cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in and also Payment of admission fee by allotted candidate through SBI collect before due date mentioned in the website.
Kannur University Degree Third Allotment 2023 Result – UG 3rd Admission List @ kannuruniversity.ac.in
The Kannur University has recently accepted applications for Under Graduate (UG) Degree courses through CAP (Centralised Admission Process). A huge number of candidates interested in getting admissions in KU have applied through CAP system. The Kerala University has recently will be announced the first allotment results and candidates those who are not happy with the first allotted seats are waiting for Kannur University Degree 2nd Allotment result 2023. Now the KU First allotment list is ready to download on cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in from june. Candidates can go through the portal to check the details.
The Kannur University Kerala was established in the year of 1996. The KU was established by Kerala Legislative Assembly. This university offers various Graduate Degree courses. There are many colleges/institutes were affiliated to KU is the state of Kerala. The Kannur University offers admission on the basis of Centralized Allotment Process (CAP), in which students can select their colleges/courses list. The University offers admission on the basis of merit. Candidates can get the admission into Government/Aided/Private colleges affiliated to Kannur University. As of now, the Kannur University will be announced the trial allotment and 1st allotment results. Now, the Kannur University has to be opened the Kannur University 1st allotment results 2023 on its official website from june at cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
Kannur University UG Second Seat Allotment Result 2023 – Details
|Name of the University
|KU Degree CAP Third allotment Results 2023
|UG 3rd Allotment Status
|Released on 10th July 2023
Students those who are allotted the seat in KU – allotment list have to pay the admission fee. The admission fee for general candidates mentioned at website. The fee must be paid through State Bank Collect facility online.
Check Here : Kannur University Degree Third Allotment List 2023 (Available Now)
Last Index Mark (Available Here)
Candidates can pay the admission fee by logging into the Kannur University official website and they have to enter the State Bank facility reference number to confirm their seat allotment. Candidates have to pay the admission fee –.
How to Check Kannur University Third Allotment Results 2023
- Visit the University of Kannur official Website, admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in
- Click on UG Admission Tab in Menu bar.
- Search for the ‘Degree Third allotment list 2023’ link on the homepage.
- Click on the link and provide the details of +2 or 12th registration number and CAP ID.
- Tap the ‘Submit’ button.
- The KU 3rd allotment list appears on the screen.
- KU Degree Trial allotment list release date:
- Closing of Registration : —
- Rectifying defects, if any, :–
(with fine Rs.200/-)
- First allotment : — 23rd June 2023
- Payment of admission fee by allotted candidates(I allotment) : — 24th june to 28th june 2023
- Second allotment : — 3rd July 2023
- Payment of admission fee by allotted candidates through SBI Collect : —
- Third Allotment : — 10th July 2023
- Fourth Allotment: —
- Fifth Allotment: —