MG University second Supplementary Allotment 2019 Results List – Check Mahatma Gandhi University UG 2nd supply Allotment List released on July 16th at cap.mgu.ac.in. The Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) announced the Degree third allotment results for the undergraduate courses. Students those have applied for the Degree courses in Mahatma Gandhi University can check the details from the MGU website through candidate login at mgu.ac.in. The University has reported that the UG third allotment result to be declared on june 20th. Hence candidates waiting to check the 3rd allotment results can refer to the website for more info.
MG University Degree 2nd supplementary Allotment 2019 Results List – MG CAP 3rd Allotment Login @ cap.mgu.ac.in
The First merit list is publishing by the University to make the students understand about their position and the colleges they can get as per the CAP system. The MGU is going to announce the third seat allotment list on 20th june. Meanwhile, aspirants can check the MGU UG allotment result 2019 and can wait for the final merit list.
MGU Degree third Allotment Results 2019: The Mahatma Gandhi University is one of the well-known universities in India. The University was established on 2nd Oct 1983 in Kerala. It offers the quality education as per approved standards of UGC and accredited by B+. More than 100 affiliated colleges are working under MGU.
The admission will be given to students using the Centralised Allotment process (CAP). Under this system, students can apply for admission into multiple colleges, and multiple courses with a single application.
Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Allotment 2019 –Details
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Name of the Exam||MGU UG Degree 2nd supply Allotment|
|Category||MG University UG Admission Allotment|
|Status||Released on July 16th|
MGU Degree Third Allotment Results 2019, Seat Allocation List
The Mahatma Gandhi University has released the Revised notification for admission into Graduate Degree courses. Hopefuls seeking admission in MGU have applied through the MGU official website. All the hopefuls will be provided with the preferable list of colleges and courses in the allotment result. Once after they have checked with the MGU Third allotment, students can alter their preferences using drag and drop method. The first seat allotment announced by mgu.
Students can get admission into various UG courses in Govt/ Aid/ Self-financing affiliated colleges and self-financing programs in Aided Colleges that re-affiliated to MGU.
Check Here : MGU Degree 2nd supply Allotment Results 2019 (Available Now)
MG University Degree Provisional Rank List 2019 (Available Here)
Instructions to Candidates:
- The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password.
- Applicants who got first allotment should download “Allotment Memo” after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category – Rs 1103/-, SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to print your Allotment Memo” and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted.
- The students should report to the colleges allotted on or before 22/06/2019 4.30 pm and should produce the following documents for verification.
- The Allotment Memo received online.
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE >
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
- NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
- Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate (as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
- Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
- All candidates including those who have taken temporary allotment in the previous allotments except SC /ST candidates should take permanent admission on or before 22/06/2019 4.00 pm, else they shall loose the allotment as well as the temporary admission they have secured. Candidates should collect a confirmation slip from the college authorities after reporting for admission and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the first special allotment conducted exclusively for them if they are not allotted on their first option. Those who are allotted on their first option should take permanent admission on or before 22/06/2019 4.00 pm.
- A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered.
- Failure to report for admission by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
The allotment is done solely based on the details given by the candidate in online application. Any discrepancy in the online details furnished by the candidates with the original documents submitted at the time of admissions will lead to the cancellation of allotment.
The college authorities, after verifying the above documents, shall admit the candidate and make necessary updations in the admission portal.
Howto Check MG University Degree Third Allotment Results 2019:
- Visit MG University Official Website, cap.mgu.ac.in
- Click on MGU Degree 3rd Allotment Results 2019.
- Enter all the required details such as CAP ID, Plus 2 Register Number etc.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the third allotment results.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
- Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment : 30th May 2019
- Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options : —
- MGU Degree First allotment : 5th June
- Online Payment of fee due to University : —
- Reporting for admission in Colleges : —
- Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) : —
- Second Allotment: 15/06/2019
- Third Allotment: 19/06/2019
- Fourth allotment: 12th july
Related Search Terms :
- MG BA/Bcom/BSc third Allotment
- Mg UG allotment 2019 result
- MG Degree Allotment 2019
- MGU UGCAP Allotment 2019 list
- MGU Degree 3rd seat Allotment
- M.G University Degree Admission Allotment 2019