NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018 is accessible here. Competitors who are planning for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam can get the NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern on our website. Aspirants can look after the NABARD Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the wake of perusing the NABARD Grade A Syllabus, so that aspirants without a doubt can score high and can also check on the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development exam dates, timings, and more points in the official www.nabard.org. Here, the aspirants can download the syllabus pdf of NABARD Asst. Manager Grade A 2018.
NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern @ www.nabard.org
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development issued the NABARD Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager Posts with 92 vacancies. The applicants can begin sending the application from 13th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018. Applicants can look at the syllabus that we provide and can prepare according to towards the specific topic. From this candidates can gain knowledge as well as time balance for the written test.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A 2018
|Name of the Organisation||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager in Grade A|
|No. of Vacancies||92|
|Application Starting Date||13th March 2018|
|Last Date of Application||2nd April 2018|
|Admit Card available Date||Update soon|
|Examination Date||Update soon|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Pattern 2018
The pattern which is shown below provides the number of questions and also time taking process. So candidates should fore notice these seven topics and can prepare via topics weight age wise to score better.
NABARD Asst. Manager 2018 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Examination Type||Subjects Name||No. of Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||General Awareness||20||120 Minutes|
|Agriculture and Rural Development (with Focus on Rural India)||40|
|Economic & Social Issues (with Focus on Rural India)||40|
NABARD Asst. Manager 2018 Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Descriptive||English||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper II||Objective||Economic & Social Issues, Agriculture & Rural Development, Aspirants applying for Agri. post have the exam in the related discipline||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Total||200 Marks||3 hours|
NABARD Assistant Manager 2018 Grade A Exam Syllabus
Prelims Exam Syllabus – NABARD Asst. Manager
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Sentence Improvement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Joining Sentences
- Para Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Arranged
- Indian History.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Basic GK.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- History of the Computer.
- Software components of Computer.
- Hardware components of Computer.
- Computer generations.
- Operating System.
- Ms word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- MS Powerpoint.
- Internet Usage.
Mains Exam Syllabus – NABARD Asst. Manager
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle.
- Food production and consumption trends in India.
- History of plant breeding.
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones.
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops.
- Farm management.
- Enzymes and plant pigments.
- Soil conservation.
- Ecology and its relevance to man.
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role.
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices and flower crops.
- Principles of Plant Physiology concerning plant nutrition.
- Seed production and processing technologies.
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life.
- Agricultural Mechanization.
- Agricultural produce management.
Food Processing Syllabus
- Unit Operations.
- Technology of Food Grains and Legumes.
- A technology of Animal Products.
- Infestation Control and Pesticides.
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement.
- Dairy Technology.
- General Principles of Food Preservation.
- Packaging Technology.
- Fruit & Plantation Crops.
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology.
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening.
Water Resource Development and Management
- Canal Irrigation System.
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators.
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators.
- Dams and Reservoirs.
- Diversion Head Works.
- Cross Drainage Works.
- River Control.
- Water Requirement of Crops.
- Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells.
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Farm Engineering
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
- Forage Production
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Meat and Meat Products
- Ecology and its scope, bio-echers
- Ecosystems of the world
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
- Economics of forest management
- Microflora in forestry system
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Forest trees of industrial utility
- Regeneration of Forest
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Silviculture Systems
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of forest pathology
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Wood structure, cellular
- Concept of Professional Social Work
- Evolution of Social Work
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Democracy as a Concept
- Social Action as a method of Social Work
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Working with Groups
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Understanding Community
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization
- Social Work Research
- Indian Society
- Social Policy
- Problems of Social Structure
- Social Problems And Fields Of Social Work In India
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- Economics and Statistics
- Accounting, Business Laws
- General and Commercial Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Incorporation and its Consequences
- Financial Structure
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws and Compliances