The National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently released the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2022 notification and also accepting applications from eligible and interested aspirants. NEET UG Application process was started on 6th April. The last date to apply for NEET UG 2022 is 6th May. Candidates seeking admission in various undergraduate degree medicine courses can apply for the NEET examination through online at neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET UG examination will be held on 17th July; it is the pen-paper-based examination. This examination will be conducted in a large number of examination centers across the nation.
NEET UG 2022: Exam Pattern, Required Documents, Application Fee Details
NEET 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages – English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, and Urdu.
NEET 2022 will be conducted in 543 cities in India and 14 cities outside India.
NEET 2022 Registration: Exam Pattern
The NEET examination will be held for a duration of 200 minutes. There will be 200 questions in the NEET paper.
NEET UG 2022 examination contains questions from four subjects
Each subject will consist of two sections with internal choices in one section.
While Section A will consist of 35 questions and section B will have only 15 questions.
Out of the 15 questions from Section B, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 questions.
Recently, the CBSE board and NTA have jointly taken a decision to reduce the syllabus and to provide choice in section B for each of the 4 subjects.
NEET 2022 Registration: Application Fee
- The registration fees for general category has been increased to Rs 1,600
- The candidates from outside India have to pay an application fee of Rs 8,500.
- The application fees for the reserved category candidates are, EWS/ OBC- NCL- Rs 1,500, SC/ ST- Rs 800.
NEET UG Registration 2022: List of required documents
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Scan of your signature which should be between 4 kb and 30 kb in size.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph between 10 kb and 200 kb in size
- Left and Right hands Fingers and Thumb impressions
- Postcard size photo
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Citizenship Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
NEET-UG 2022: Important Dates
|1||Online Application starting date||April 6, 2022|
|2||Last date to apply online for NEET-UG 2022||May 6, 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|3||The last date pay the application fee online||May 7, 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|4||Correction in Particulars||To be announced shortly|
|5||Announcement of the City of Examination||To be announced shortly|
|6||Downloading of Admit Cards from the NTA website||To be announced shortly|
|7||Date of Examination||July 17, 2022 (Sunday)|