OSSTET Online Application 2019: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing at the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test(OSSTET) 2019 as per the following guidelines:-
1. Applications shall be received through ONLINE mode only on visiting the Link (website) “www.osstet.co.in”
2. ONLINE link will be available (24 X 7) from 07.12.2019 12.00 Noon till of midnight of 16.12.2019.
3. The payment of Fee and submission of Forms shall be done through online mode latest by 11.59 pm of 16.12.2019.
4. The step by step instructions for online registration, guidelines containing applicability, eligibility & qualifying criteria of the candidates, syllabus & its structure, instructions for physically handicapped candidates & format for continuing certificate are available in the website “www.bseodisha.nic.in”.
5. The date for downloading of Admit Cards & date of the Examination shall be notified in due course.
6. Under no circumstances the last date for submission of application forms shall be extended.
7. In case the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false/ fake, the candidature/result of the candidate shall be cancelled and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution as per the rule. The information already entered by the candidate can not be changed at any later stage.
OSSTET 2019 Notification, Online Application, Exam Date @ osstet.co.in
The Govt. of Odisha vide Resolution No.-18618/ SME, Bhubaneswar Dtd.-17/09/2016 have prescribed guidelines for conducting Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET). After careful consideration, the Govt. have decided that, to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the secondary schools of the state, one should pass teacher eligibility test and accordingly, the following guidelines have been framed for conduct of the Teacher Eligibility Test called OSSTET in the State.
1. The Teacher Eligibility Test shall be called “ODISHA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST” (OSSTET).
2. OSSTET shall be conducted once in a year or as decided by the Government as per need.
3. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has been designated as the professional body for conducting OSSTET. Detailed procedure for conducting OSSTET and instruction for carrying out the examination shall be issued by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha.
The application form for OSSTET shall also be prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha and submission of application form shall be in online mode.
OSSTET shall be applicable to all candidates who possess requisite academic and training qualifications with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed in the Resolution No.- 18618/ SME, Bhubaneswar Dtd.-17/09/2016 of the Govt. of Odisha in Department of School & Mass Education, or are in the process of acquiring the requisite training qualification (in the final year of Training Course or appearing / have appeared in the training examination but results awaited) as on the date of publication of the advertisement for the OSSTET and desire to become teachers in Secondary Schools i.e Govt./ Aided/ Recognised Unaided Secondary Schools in the State of Odisha.
OSSTET 2020 Eligibility
A. General Eligibility
He or she must be a citizen of India.
B. Ability to Read and Write Odia.
The candidate must be able to read and write in Odia. Any one of the following qualification will be taken into consideration to ascertain this ability of the candidate.
(a) He/ she must have passed HSC Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or an equivalent examination conducted by any other State Board or Central Board (like CBSE, ICSE) with Odia as a language subject i.e. First/ Second or Third Language.
(b) He/ She must have passed +2/ Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as an examination subject.
(c) He must have passed Odia Examination of HSC/ 10th Standard Single Subject Examination conduct by the B.S.E., Odisha.
In case the candidate desire to be language teacher like Hindi/ Classical Teachers (Sanskrit/ Telugu/ Urdu), passing Odia Examination of 07th Standard conducted by B.S.E., Odisha shall be
C. Requisite Academic and Professional Qualification
The examination will be conducted in two different parts for the prospective teachers in two different categories such as :-
Category I :- Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Science/ Arts, Hindi/ Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Telgu).
Category II :- Physical Education Teacher.