Palamuru University Degree Notification Sept 2021 For 2nd Sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc
B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.B.A.(CBCS) Semester-II (Regular) Examinations, September–2021
It is hereby notified to all the eligible B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A.(CBCS) Semester II (Regular) Examinations–2021 candidates under CBCS that the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of the examination application forms (EAF) is as follows and the detailed time table will be notified later.
Palamuru University Notification 2021
|Descriptions||Without late fee||With late fee of Rs.200/-|
|To Students: Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.||09-09-2021||14-09-2021|
|To Colleges: 1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee to Registrar, Palamuru University Exam Fee Fund A/C No.62078258948|
2. Preparation & Submission of E.A.F. Online
|Submission of printed EAF form along with NR & Fee Abstract etc., to the Exam Branch, P.U||16-09-2021|
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PRINCIPALS
- The online EAF College logins will be closed by 15-09-2021 by 05.00 P.M
- The late fee amount will be levied automatically in case the fee is not remitted to the Registrar, P.U. A/c and if forms are not submitted as per the above schedule.
- Principals are requested not to forward/submit the EAF of not eligible candidates to the Exam Branch. The results of not eligible candidates will be cancelled at any stage, even if they have written the examination.
- Principals of all UG colleges are informed that they should not direct students to the Examination Branch, P.U. for late fee after the due date.
1. Principals are instructed to submit the Examination application forms (EAF) of all the eligible candidates for II, IV & VI – Semester online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the Student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Qualifying Examination.
2. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students (Collect Memo’s Fee only). A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached with the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
3. The University has decided to accept the payment of Examination fee through Core Banking System from the Colleges under Palamuru University Jurisdiction. Under any Circumstances Cash / Demand drafts will not be accepted.
- It is required to transfer the fee amount through RTGS/ NEFT for credit into “Registrar Palamuru University Exam Fee Fund A/C No. 62078258948 (SBI, Ganesh Nagar Branch, Mahabubnagar IFSC Code “SBIN0016375”).
- College Principals will be made responsible for any failure of transfer of Exam fee, to The Registrar, Exam Fee fund account within the due date.
4. Application forms without late fee and with a late fee of Rs.200 and Rs.500/- with all the attachments should reach the Examination Branch, P.U., on or before 26-02-2021. A penal fee @ Rs.1,000/- per faculty per day will be collected from the college on all applications received after 26-02-2021.
5. Consolidated fee receipt obtained from the Bank may be submitted to the U.G. Section, Examination Branch, P.U., where receipts pertaining to B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A. may be submitted separately. (In no case individual receipts submitted by students will be accepted).
6. The following documents are to be attached:
a. Fees Abstract Prepared/downloaded hard copy using the link provided at College Login.
b. Hard copy of nominal rolls (consolidated list of candidates) generated, using the students online information System after due verification by the Principal.
c. This notification is available on website www.palamuruuniversity.com
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here