Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited from eligible women and men for the posts of 390 Police Constables in the Union Territory of Puducherry.
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 390 Posts of Constables
|Name of the post||Police Constable|
|Classification of the post||Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)|
|Apply online Application starts from||23/08/2018|
|End of the Online Application||22.09.2018 (05.45 P.M)|
- The applicant who are native of Union Territory of Puducherry by virtue of domicile or continuous residence in the UT of Puducherry for the last five years immediately preceding the date of Notification only are eligible to apply for the post.
- Age limit between 18 to 22 years as on 22.09.2018.
- A pass in standard 10+2 or its equivalent
Scale Of Pay:
- Rs.21700 at pay matrix level 3
- Men: Height: Not less than 165 cms.,
- Chest: 81-86 cms. with minimum expansion of 5cms
- Weight: Body Mass Index(BMI) – Should be 18.50 to 29.9 Kg./M2Minimum
- Women: Height: Not less than 154 cms., Weight: 45 kgs Minimum.
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website http://police.puducherry.gov.in. Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in the Annexure enclosed.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online through the official website police.puducherry.gov.in from 23.08.2018 (08.45 a.m.) to 22.09.2018 (05.45 p.m.)