The Directorate of Education, Delhi started the admission process in Sarvodaya Vidyalaya for admission level courses for the academic session 2022 -23. The Sarvodaya Vidyalaya application process was started today, 11th April 2022. Aspirants seeking admission in Sarvodaya Vidyalayas can apply before the last date 25 April, 2022. The parents of the wards seeking to get admission in entry-level classes Nursery, KG, and class 1. Aspirants can get the application forms from the concerned Sarvodaya Schools from 8.30 am to 11.30 am in the morning and 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm in the evening. Visit the Sarvodaya Vidyalaya website, Sarvodayavidyalaya.edu.in to check the admission prospectus and other important information.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 -23 for Nursery, KG, Class 1
The Sarvodaya Vidyalayas accepting applications for admissions into entry-level courses for the academic session 2022-23. To get admission, the students must be residents of the national capital. Students residing near to school [within 1 km] are eligible to apply for admission. Also, for the areas where there is no Sarvodya school within 1 km, then a 3 km radius from the school will be taken into consideration. Sarvodaya schools will have one section of the nursery, KG, Class 1 consisting of 40 students each for each school.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Entry Level Admission: Documents Required
- Rational card of the parents
- Anganwadi record
- The original date of birth certificate issued by MCD or any other local body.
- An undertaking by the parents regarding date of birth.
- Hospital or Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record.
- Id card of parents
- Domicile certificate of child or parents
- Bank Passbook in the name of the child or parents.
- Passport size photograph of the child
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022: Reservation criteria
- 2% of seats are reserved for the ward for the employees of the Directorate of Education
- 15% of seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste
- 3% of seats are reserved for Divyangjan
- 7.5% of seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribe