State Bank of India Asha Scholarship Program 2023 was a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan introduced by SBI foundation. This program named as ‘Asha’, which means ‘Hope’ in Hindi. The SBI Asha scholarship program was implemented to raise hope in underprivileged students who cannot bear the pay their tuition fees at school because of the financial condition faced by their parents. The SBI Asha scholarship program will help poor students by providing the financial assistance for their studies. Students who score an impressive percentages in their studies and cannot continue their education due to their financial condition will be benefited with this scheme. Students of class 6 to 12 can apply for Asha scholarship scheme. Eligible students will get a sum of Rs 15000 per year. Check more details of SBI Asha scholarship eligibility criteria, application process, and many other important details from the following.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 Apply Online – Eligibility, Application Form, Last Date
The SBBI foundation has introduced the Asha scholarship scheme for the children who are financially weaker. Students of class 6th to class 12 are eligible to apply for Asha scholarship. Students will be provided with a financial aid of Rs 15000 per year under this scheme. More details are listed here in the following.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023 – Important Information
|Title of the Scholarship Program
|SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
|Mode of Application
|Start Date of Application
|End Date for Application
|Check SBI Page
|For the Year
|Rs 15,000 for a Year
Eligibility for SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023
Students can check the SBI Asha scholarship program eligibility details from the following. Students seeking to check more details of Asha scholarship scheme can check the following.
- The students who are studying in standards 6 to 12 can apply for the scholarship.
- Students must score more than 75% of marks in their last class.
- The student family’s income should not be greater than 3 lakh per anum.
- Students belongs to India can apply for this scholarship scheme. Students can apply from any place,
SBI Asha Scholarship Amount
Students eligible to get the scholarship and shortlisted by SBI will get a scholarship amount of Rs 15000 per year.
How to apply for SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023?
- Visit the SBI scholarship Official page, buddy4study.com/page/sbi-asha-scholarship-program.
- Read the Asha scholarship program information and instructions on the screen.
- After reading, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- The Login Page of Buddy4Study will get opened with the details to fill like the Registration ID to reach the page of the Online Application Form. If a candidate has not registered then he has to register using their email id, a contact number or with Gmail account.
- SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023 official page will be opened.
- Now an option of “Start Application” will appear. Click on that to start the form-filling process of scholarship.
- Fill in the mandatory information in the application form.
- Upload the required documents. The documents to be uploaded will be stated in the paragraph below.
- Acknowledge the ‘Terms and Conditions and then tap on the ‘Preview’ icon.
- Cross-check all the information filled and then tap on the ‘submit’ icon.
Documents required for application submission
- Applicant’s coloured passport-size photographs.
- A government of India-recognized identity proof document.
- Report Card of the last class. Marks should be clearly mentioned.
- A document stating that the student is a bonafide student of the school.
- An official document which is given by the government authority providing the details of the parent’s income.
- A document giving details of the bank account of the applicant or their parents.
Apply for SBI Asha Scholarship 2023 – Link Update Soon