SBI SCO Recruitment Notification 2017: State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers post in State Bank of India. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html or https://bank.sbi/careers.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers(SCO) Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Here
- On-line Registration of Application: 25/07/2017 TO 10/08/2017
- Payment of Fee On-line: 25/07/2017 TO 10/08/2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application alongwith enclosure : 21/08/2017
PLEASE NOTE THAT
1. Acandidate may apply for more than 1 post separately under this project subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
2. The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview.
4. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers or https://bank.sbi/careers for details and updates.
VACANCIES DETAILS : REGULAR POSITION
DGM (Cyber Security) – 1
AGM (Cyber Security) – 1
Dy. Manager (IS Audit) – 5
Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products) – 1
Senior Manager (Product Specialist) – 2
Vice president (Complaints Management) – 1
Assistant Vice President (IS Audit) – 5
Senior Manager (IS Audit) – 5
DGM (Cyber Security) : Deputy General Manager (Cyber Security), AGM (Cyber Security) : Assistant General Manager (Cyber Security)
Candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria stipulated against posts mentioned above.
a) PWD (OH) candidate who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability and wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted by Central or State government. The certificate should be dated on or before last date of registration of application.
b) Relaxation in uper age limit for OBC and PWD(OH) candidates as per government guidelines.
PROBATION: As per Banks instructions / decided by the competent authority.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR THE REGULAR AND CONTRACTUAL POSITIONS :
Selection for these posts will be by shortlisting and interview.
Candidates are advised to send the computer generated hard copy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with relevant documents (ID Proof, date of birth, educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, current pay slip, Form 16/ITR-2016-17, OBC (Non Creamy layer), PWD (OH) Certificate and brief resume) to :
The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
PLACE OF POSTING: Candidates likely to be posted at Mumbai / Navi Mumbai. Bank reserves the rights to post his/her as per requirement of the Bank.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE (Non-refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and OBC Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
HOW TO APPLY:
FOR DETAILED GUIDELINES / PROCEDURE ON
(a) Application registration (b) Payment of fees (c) Photograph & Signature scane & upload.
Visit Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
Visit the Official Website for more details: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/