South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: South Indian Bank invites the Online Application for 100 Probationary Officers Posts. A Premier Commercial Bank in India invites applications from Indian Nationals for Recruitment of Probationary Officers In Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 100 Probationary Officers Posts
|Name Of Post||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
|Online Application – Start Date||20/06/2018|
|Online Application – End Date||27/06/2018|
Educational Qualification: (as on 31.12.2017)
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017.
- Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised).
- Eligible for Performance Linked Incentive applicable to Scale I officers.
Posting Location of Job:
- Posting Location can be anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank
- The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches /offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
- The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury , central processing centres etc.
Mode Of Selection:
Online Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- General Category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 200/-
- Excluding GST and other charges Also
Note: Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
How To Apply:
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures For
A) Application Registration
B) Payment Of Fees
C) Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload for More details Click Notification